Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams Reviews

October 28, 2016
- These Cheech & Chong movies are usually bad, but watched them as a kid so have fond memories. Both the guys make me laugh so there's always an amusing moment or two in each film. For fans only.

- I'm a big Cheech & Chong fan, but this one just didn't work for me. It was fun seeing Paul Reubens(Pee Wee Herman) and Michael Winslow(Officer Jone - Police Academy) in small supporting roles. This one is for the hardcore fans only.
June 19, 2016
Raunchy, crude and hilarious.
January 30, 2016
Mad house meets grow house.
#slizArd
½ April 10, 2015
You're either a fan of this duo or your not and I am although this is not one of there best.
½ February 24, 2015
The last "passing score" I give a Cheech and Chong movie. This one was watchable for the hardcore C and C fan, but most of it is the same old thing - nothing new. It's a fun watch, but barely.
½ January 28, 2015
A Mediocre Addition To The Stoner Franchise!
January 5, 2015
Surprisingly, a lot of this worked and it was really hilarious. Maybe the gags are getting a little bit old but you can't deny the comedic chemistry of the duo.
½ December 5, 2014
A hilarious film, and their only good feature.
December 24, 2013
cheech and chong are the greatest comedian duo since abbott and costello or laurel and hardy!!!!!!
October 31, 2013
A really slow paced movie, but I have to say it is very imaginative. I did not expect Pee Wee Herman to appear. Then again the plot is simple, but the details are confusing. Maybe it would make sense if I was stone. In the end, I think this film made me high.
October 29, 2013
Sit back and relax, you're in for a hell of a time.
October 18, 2013
Funny but up in smoke is by far the best of the series
June 25, 2013
Nice Dreams is pretty flat, even by stoner standards. Although, just like pretty much any movie in the world, it's still a joy to watch while getting fried.
May 28, 2013
not one of cheech and chongs worste............omg
½ May 3, 2013
½ April 19, 2013
My favorite of the Cheech and Chong movies. Paul Reubens aka. Pee Wee Herman plays a coke head to great comedic effect. Another so stupid its funny drug movie, thus making it pro.
April 17, 2013
Up in Smoke is classic and this is sorta almost too. Featuring an awesome Paul Reubens "are you the guys from the hamburger train?". Loses a little steam once they wind up in the nuthouse but even those scenes with Reubens and Timothy Leary makes up for it.
January 8, 2013
third one is not as funny as the first 2 c&c movies but still watchable.
½ December 11, 2012
All of Cheech and Chongs movies
are Funny ( even if you dont smoke)
December 7, 2012