Cloud Atlas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cloud Atlas Reviews

½ October 17, 2016
Though the source material doesn't translate well into the big screen, Cloud Atlas is worth a look or two.
October 2, 2016
Best movie I've ever watched. Everything is perfect about it. Granted, it may seem a bit plodding at the beginning but when it picks up steam, it doesn't stop
September 27, 2016
It's supposed to be a good show.
September 18, 2016
Its valuable story is a little tough to follow at times, but "Cloud Atlas" is a beautiful reminder that everything is connected.
September 17, 2016
An interesting and ambitious movie that entertains largely on its concept alone as well as its interchanging stories that cut back and forth making up for the long run time. Although what connects the stories isn't always clear or as clever as the Watchowkis would like, the inspiring dialogue, strong themes and imagery all impress. Alongside impressive performances mainly from how the actors are sorted into different looks and costumes, Cloud Atlas is in some ways what film is all about making the want for more more gut punching emotion, music and scripting all the more needed to make it something truly special.
½ September 17, 2016
Poorly edited to the point where it's hard to keep up with but if you want to chill and have something going on the tv while you check your social networks this is the movie for you.
September 16, 2016
based on a novel movies are just... very cool.
September 11, 2016
I have seen it 3 times and going to see it again tonight. Best movie of all time... love it!
September 11, 2016
Super Awesome! ;-) :-*
September 7, 2016
Amazing movie, I can't believe its rated so low by people
August 25, 2016
Directly after watching the first time I had to rewatch it, just for the pleasure of understanding an intricate plot. My recommendation is that you do not try to understand it the first time, but just lean back and appreciate a masterpiece in a truly Wachovskian spirit!
August 23, 2016
One of the best movies I've ever seen, however it is a specific genre that pushes the medium to an artistic level a lot of people don't care for.
You'll either love it or hate it.
Masterpiece in my opinion.
August 13, 2016
Most boring pile of steaming sh*t that I have ever seen.
July 31, 2016
Not for everyone but I loved it! One of those movies you have to think about and really pay close attention to. I recommend watching it!
July 29, 2016
Critics were wrong on this one. A must see imo. Watched it 10 times now.
July 22, 2016
An interesting concept movie that I was couldn't quit watching in hope that everything would make sense eventually.. It didn't wrap up well and left me disappointed. It could have been fantastic with some better weaving and conclusions.
July 10, 2016
Supremely underrated!
½ June 29, 2016
The makers of this film clearly did not understand the book.

There were moments, the briefest snippets of scenes, which were done so exquisitely well as to be redeeming, had they not been so few and far between.

And I'm not even going to "go there" about the patently unnecessary white-washing ...
June 15, 2016
This was movie was a Cinematic Achivement and cast was amazing.
½ June 11, 2016
"Cloud Atlas" is a thought-provoking and visually impressive film where its ambition regarding themes, scope, and design reach growing heights. Even though its nearly 3-hour run time and choppy editing of multiple storylines are difficult to endure, the reward in the end is an original and engaging film that benefits from strong acting performances, dazzling cinematography, and themes that leave audiences thinking deeply about.