Cloud Atlas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cloud Atlas Reviews

½ November 29, 2016
Both my wife and I love this movie. It's thick in plot, which might not be for everybody, but I find refreshing. Everytime I watch it, I think about the various chapters for days after.
November 23, 2016
Great movie with multiple layers. It took me a little time to get into it and understand the movie. But after a short time I was hooked. It is a big, sprawling undertaking and must have been a complicated production.
I will read the book and watch the movie again.
½ October 31, 2016
Beautifully painted masterpiece and a well-played symphony.
October 30, 2016
Thanks to some extra background information from a friend this movie was much easyer to follow and to understand then the first time i saw it . And Tom Hanks proofs 6 times again what a briljant actor he is ! SOMDVD
½ October 29, 2016
A movie you have to watch more than once because there are so many details. One of the great odd SiFi pics like Brasil. 6 stories in one all connected in some way- The Actors perform multiple roles and you can´t even tell sometimes until the credits. This should become a cult film not mainstream but well worth a couple of veiwings. Excellent performances but hard to follow in just one sitting. I did not eve realize that Tom Hanks was Dermot. And Bea Doo-na is excellent all around and a great surprise as a mexican in one role, ¨Dom´t call me wetback¨haha. The Gay love affair is beautiful and believable not a political statement.
October 25, 2016
One of my absolute favorite movies!
October 25, 2016
I believe it's magic
½ October 17, 2016
Though the source material doesn't translate well into the big screen, Cloud Atlas is worth a look or two.
October 2, 2016
Best movie I've ever watched. Everything is perfect about it. Granted, it may seem a bit plodding at the beginning but when it picks up steam, it doesn't stop
September 27, 2016
It's supposed to be a good show.
September 18, 2016
Its valuable story is a little tough to follow at times, but "Cloud Atlas" is a beautiful reminder that everything is connected.
September 17, 2016
An interesting and ambitious movie that entertains largely on its concept alone as well as its interchanging stories that cut back and forth making up for the long run time. Although what connects the stories isn't always clear or as clever as the Watchowkis would like, the inspiring dialogue, strong themes and imagery all impress. Alongside impressive performances mainly from how the actors are sorted into different looks and costumes, Cloud Atlas is in some ways what film is all about making the want for more more gut punching emotion, music and scripting all the more needed to make it something truly special.
½ September 17, 2016
Poorly edited to the point where it's hard to keep up with but if you want to chill and have something going on the tv while you check your social networks this is the movie for you.
September 16, 2016
based on a novel movies are just... very cool.
September 11, 2016
I have seen it 3 times and going to see it again tonight. Best movie of all time... love it!
September 11, 2016
Super Awesome! ;-) :-*
September 7, 2016
Amazing movie, I can't believe its rated so low by people
August 25, 2016
Directly after watching the first time I had to rewatch it, just for the pleasure of understanding an intricate plot. My recommendation is that you do not try to understand it the first time, but just lean back and appreciate a masterpiece in a truly Wachovskian spirit!
August 23, 2016
One of the best movies I've ever seen, however it is a specific genre that pushes the medium to an artistic level a lot of people don't care for.
You'll either love it or hate it.
Masterpiece in my opinion.
August 13, 2016
Most boring pile of steaming sh*t that I have ever seen.