Cold Heaven Reviews

• Nov 24, 2012

Being a Nicolas Roeg fan, I put a considerable effort into finding this movie, which was no easy feat given it's been out of print for years and never released on DVD. Having finally watched it, I can see why it's not worth a DVD release. Not sure if it's the worst Roeg's movie, but must it must be way up there. The story in itself is intriguing and had a potential for being an excellent psychological thriller. Unfortunately, the movie is so incoherent, nothing really makes sense (not in a good way) - as if the director wasn't sure what kind of movie he was attempting to make. Really bad performances don't help matters, either. This could have been a TV movie directed by someone you never heard of, bit I honestly refuse to believe it was directed by the same person who brought us Walkabout and Bad Timing.

• Jan 24, 2012

I volunteer to be the first high priest on the way to making this a cult movie.

I volunteer to be the first high priest on the way to making this a cult movie.

• Nov 09, 2011

(** 1/2): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] Interesting concept, but the film just didn't work for me. It becomes a little bit too far fetched as it goes on.