.com for Murder Reviews

• Sep 19, 2013

I actually liked this film. A complete stalker film about a guy stalking women online & the stupidity of people who fall into that. What I liked in re to this film that was different in other films of this genre, was that a substantial part of the film was the people actually engaging with each other online not in some other medium. It made the film more intriguing. By no means a great film but it keeps you interested. The performance of Huey Lewis as the FBI Agent was actually quite good. Worth seeing.

• Jul 10, 2008

this is a really good movie!

this is a really good movie!

• May 03, 2008

I think I saw this one night really late on tv. I think it sucked and I tried to wipe it from my memory. Thanks, flixster for reminding me of another horrible movie.

• Aug 09, 2007

I really enjoyed watching this movie but for absolutely every wrong reason imaginable. The movie stunk. The acting was cringe-worthy and the whole thing had a very low budget feel to it. If this movie had been advertised as a black comedy and the actors had hammed it up it may have fared better

• Jun 16, 2007

One of those movies that should have never been made.

One of those movies that should have never been made.

• Mar 29, 2007

.com means "computer-output microfilm", stupid

.com means "computer-output microfilm", stupid

• Mar 16, 2007

Not really scary but it is a mistery and if you see it I bet you can't guess who did it

• Mar 03, 2007

Why do they make these kinds of movies?

Why do they make these kinds of movies?

• Oct 17, 2006

I only watched this because of Roger Daltrey but it wasn't worth it. Really unbearable

• Mar 27, 2006

Hitchcock was heard in the distance, screaming at the top of his lungs for injustice when this came out. For a foreigner, Nico Mastorakis loses so much of the energy from his previous work that it almost hurts to sit through this blatant American espionage.