Con Air - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Con Air Reviews

August 17, 2017
edge of your seat action thriller. non stop action, humour and explosions galore. Nicolas cage saves the day and a crazy ending on the last Vegas strip. very enjoyable
July 31, 2017
How is this movie not 1%? This movie has been the standard to which bad movies are judged
July 24, 2017
Utterly outrageous and over the top with the most simplistic and unimaginative script, yet ferociously entertaining front start to finish with two fantastic performances from both Cage and Malkovich who deliver such unbelievably ridiculous lines with sheer credibility and entitlement it's hard to distinguish the wonderful from the terrible. The set pieces are manic and huge, only escalating the films set pieces to a standard of crazy, that need to be seen to be believed.
July 22, 2017
Con Air is a movie with Dave Chappelle in it. I met him. Con Air is my favorite movie.
June 22, 2017
Exhilarating movie! I was a little nervous because Nicolas Cage can be hit and miss. But I was on the edge of my seat every minute of the movie. Reminds me of Air Force One. The amount of action and explosions is insane. I love the cast of prisoners. Even got to see Dave Chapelle! Basically the premise is a group of prisoners hijack an airplane and try to make an escape. Definitely worth another watch!
June 6, 2017
this is a great movie! I wouldn't complain about a thing
½ June 6, 2017
The acting by Nicholas cage couldn't be worse
½ May 28, 2017
A harmless action flick. I remember enjoying it quite a bit when I was young. Malkovich steals the show.
½ May 13, 2017
An excellent action thriller with a great cast. It features the song, "How Do I Live", by Trisha Yearwood, which helps to give it the perfect sentimental ending. (First and only full viewing - In my early twenties)
March 20, 2017
Simple action film. Sure it's not perfect, but Cusack and Malkovich are both great, Cage gives with another crazy accent, and Buscemi is brilliant as the singing psycho.
March 15, 2017
This turned out to be a great movie, I've never seen this movie before, I absolutely loved it because it's got a very good cast in it. If you loved "The Rock" (with Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage and Ed Harris) then you'll love "Con Air"!
½ March 6, 2017
This movie holds up through time. Great editing and great soundtrack too - everything from Lynard Skynard to Tricia Yearwood. You can't go wrong with Steve Buscemi, Nicholas Cage, John Cusack and John Malkovich either.
½ March 1, 2017
Steve Buscemi is SO scary in this movie!!
February 26, 2017
One of the better movies I've watched in a while. I can't believe it took me this long to watch it. The plot was different and moved quickly. Great cast of actors. Action was very solid and fun to watch.
½ February 20, 2017
"Con Air" is pretty spectacular. It's a great example of a film that takes a simple but effective premise and just runs with it the whole way. It's definitely far from flawless, but delivers the goodies, i.e. is filled with great, explosive action. The cast is good too, especially John Malkovich, Ving Rhames and Steve Buscemi (and mainly excluding Nicolas Cage and his moronic accent), while Cameron Poe's characterization gives the film a solid backbone for the unfolding of the action.
½ February 8, 2017
This is the epitome of a 90's action movie. Great cheesy one liners with some great action set pieces. A very solid cast too go along. Also a very solid soundtrack.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 29, 2017
Half parody, half action and a quarter of 90s cheese should suffice.
December 31, 2016
Exhilarating thrill ride. Nicholas Cage is good again as strong, righteous self.
December 20, 2016
The words starring Nicolas Cage don't normally fill me with cinematic confidence but I was pleasantly surprised at this 'mediocre' action film release.
The film really has it all.
An ace supporting cast.
John Malkovich as a deranged super criminal Cyrus The Virus.
Ving Rhames, Steve Buscemi....
A literally escapist plot that culminates in a ridiculously electric crescendo in Las Vegas.
Some great lines from said cast will forever be etched into my memory.
"Just put the bunny back in the box!"
You have to watch it to understand it.