Cop Car Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

Great movie if you use to a be a little kid that was brave enough to take a cop car

• Aug 09, 2019

Great movie but I think the first 2 scans should've been flipped to make it more understandable

• Aug 04, 2019

While Cop Car's runtime may fly by and the film as a whole may feel overall flimsy to some degree, the film does well with what it has including an especially tense atmosphere and impressive performances.

• Jul 26, 2019

I highly recommend it, even though the resolution was a little unclear. It was very good and different for a thriller movie.

• Jul 05, 2019

This a great movie. Last scene stayed with me for days. Child actors, especially Travis (James Freedson Jackson) were way past acceptable. Yes, the denouement is unclear, but I see the film to be a coming of age thriller, Seen in that light, the ending's lack of conclusion was forgivable, even preferential.

• Jun 29, 2019

Love the kids, they do so well.

Love the kids, they do so well.

• Apr 29, 2019

Excellent little thriller. The kids feel genuine and Kevin Bacon is just the right amount of menacing. Surprisingly tense at times. Highly recommended.

• Mar 19, 2019

It's a simple, and tight little thriller. The actions of the kids are soo realistic it draws you in. I liked the ambiguity of the ending.

• Jan 03, 2019

This is a quiet little masterpiece. Great performances. Simple story that draws you in.

• Dec 31, 2018

Very entertaing and tense. Really enjoyed it!

Very entertaing and tense. Really enjoyed it!