Courage Mountain Reviews

• Dec 14, 2015

Typifying 90s kids movie sequels, this 'Heidi' offers little new or interesting. In essence, it mashes together the original tale, Oliver Twist, Goonies and WW1 for an indecisive mix that lacks the charm and heart of Spyri's beloved creation. Even a decent score and perfomances can't salvage it.

• Jul 21, 2014

(* 1/2): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

• Aug 24, 2013

Pretty good adventure movie in the Heidi franchise. It works as a good period piece, but also as a nice coming of age film about a bunch of girls that have escaped a basic sweat shop posing as an Orphanage. I will say the two people running the scam are pretty evil bad guys. I really liked the girls that played Heidi and Ursula. Very good young actresses, but seems they never really did much else. Sheen is pretty good here to, if not a tad old looking for his role. The only thing I didn't like was the skiing bit in the end and how the ending really doesn't tie up all the loose ends as much I had wanted it to.

• Oct 19, 2012

The book was better, and the acting could have been a bit better, but it was still good.

• Aug 20, 2012

Are you kidding me? I don't even have to see this to know...

Are you kidding me? I don't even have to see this to know...

• Aug 20, 2012

laughed so hard watching Charlie Sheen in this movie!!:P

laughed so hard watching Charlie Sheen in this movie!!:P

• Jun 08, 2012

my fave charlie sheen movie

my fave charlie sheen movie

• Mar 29, 2012

An excellent sequel with excellent storytelling!! TWO THUMBS UP! However, I believe the production needed to have a little more b-roll footage.

• Donna D Super Reviewer
    Mar 19, 2012

Movie on Heidi in the Swiss. The music is a nice touch, and the story is decent. Charlie Sheen made a suprising addition to this adventure movie when Heidi and her friends are forced to escape into the swiss alps when a deranged Child Slave Maniac is hot on their trails determined to keep the girls from returning back into Switzerland. It's a definite must see.

• Oct 18, 2011

Sweet story, but sheen looks a little too old for his role or perhaps it's his cocky nature that makes him unsuitable.