Crackerjack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crackerjack Reviews

February 18, 2014
It has good moments in it & some good acting but apart from that its an extremely average Australian comedy
½ October 2, 2013
Awsome Aussie movie :) Great laugh
November 8, 2012
Classic Aussie comedy at its finest. Crackerjack is a very cleverly written and entertaining film with plenty of hard-hitting jokes and great performances. Whoever thought a movie about lawn bowls could be so damn entertaining?!
½ October 20, 2012
A classic Australian comedy of first class proportions that has not lost it's appeal from the day it was premiered nearly 10 years ago.
September 12, 2012
entertaining australian film with a very funny idea behind it, doesn't quite grasp the comedy genius it should have been. hiring mick molloy and judith lucy from the D-generation comedy group was a fantastic idea, but they aren't as funny as they were in the D- group. they both almost look bored in their roles. still, it was entertaining, and it was funny to see how exagerated a film can make lawn bowls seem.
June 5, 2012
A beer helped the comedy in this quirky and fun Australian film. Worthy of a watch.
January 16, 2012
The most memorable game was in 1588 until now.
½ June 21, 2011
One of the aussie classics.
½ May 11, 2011
Of all the Aussie films I have watched, this had to be the lamest because to me, it was very problematic in a few areas. The humor was ok but not as clever as it could have been and it only really seemed to be funny when there were dirty jokes. The love story? or love interest? felt thrown in and only done to grab a wider audience. There were too many similarities to The Big Lebowski to make it original. The main character never got my sympathy due to his dick-like behavior. Not a horrible viewing but take time to watch some other Aussie film (The Tracker, Priscilla, Rogue, Wolfcreek, Two Hands, Strictly Ballroom...etc).
August 5, 2010
Great australian comedy, love the main actor (Mick Molloy) and the little situations he put himself into...just to relax and enjoy Ausie humor...
May 27, 2010
May 27, 2010
May 23, 2010
March 19, 2010
Good old fun. Very Aussie very funny and beyond all reminds me of my Grandfather and his love of Lawnbowls
January 14, 2010
Good movie to a person who knows some stuff about lawn bowls, but if you dont know anything about lawn bowls, dont even bother turning it on because you won't understand the jokes etc
½ December 29, 2009
Excellent Aussie comedy. Charming, irreverent, but with its heart in the right place. The only thing I didn't like was the tacked-on romance.
January 27, 2009
Great watch for a rainy Australia Day
November 1, 2008
Stoned seniors. Recipe for hilarity.
½ October 25, 2008
Great movie. Only thing of Molloy's I really liked.
September 28, 2008
Strong Aussie Humor, focused around lawn bowls!!