The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Reviews

• 3d ago

I can't believe I wasted 3 hours of my life watching this terrible movie.

I can't believe I wasted 3 hours of my life watching this terrible movie.

• Mar 24, 2020

Lindo! Ainda temos muito o que aprender com esse filme.

Lindo! Ainda temos muito o que aprender com esse filme.

• Mar 07, 2020

A timeless or should i say reverse time classic,just curious how perfect it is!

A timeless or should i say reverse time classic,just curious how perfect it is!

• Feb 22, 2020

The set designers did such an excellent job designing the change in period. Plus Brad Pitt gives a very convincing performance

• Feb 09, 2020

A peculiar, sweet and affecting movie.

A peculiar, sweet and affecting movie.

• Jan 12, 2020

A beautifully told story. It makes you wonder, as well as it makes you not. Pitt's and Blanchett's performance was absolutely great together on screen. A fine movie :)

• Dec 27, 2019

This movie hits you in all your feelings. A real roller coaster of emotions. The story was told so well. You'll leave this film with some type of deep appreciation.

• Dec 14, 2019

Reminds me of Forrest Gump. Brilliant movie.

Reminds me of Forrest Gump. Brilliant movie.

• Dec 01, 2019

It's one of the best movies I've ever seen, so much feelings that could makes you cry

• Nov 28, 2019

I very much enjoyed that movie. Went to see it twice at the cinema and about 4 times in DVD.