Curly Top Reviews

• Aug 21, 2019

This movie is much older than me but it shows a time when movies were funny, sweet and romantic without nudity and bad language. When Edward calls everyone "darling" it made me melt. So romantic!!! Great music too.

• Jan 31, 2019

The best movie song ever sung: Animal Crackers in My Soup!

The best movie song ever sung: Animal Crackers in My Soup!

• Jul 18, 2018

omgosh I love this movie have watched it a million times and will gladly watch it another million times.

• Sep 22, 2015

Curly Top is a decent film. It is about Edward Morgan who becomes charmed with a curly-haired orphan and her pretty older sister. John Boles and Shirley Temple give good performances. The screenplay is slow in places but still entertaining. Irving Cummings did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the music and romance.

• Jan 19, 2015

So heartwarming with the cute little Shirley and her animal crackers. :)

So heartwarming with the cute little Shirley and her animal crackers. :)

• Mar 02, 2014

ok shirley temple vehicle

ok shirley temple vehicle

• Jun 26, 2013

Classic Shirley Temple.

Classic Shirley Temple.

• Oct 15, 2012

It's Shirley Temple, so it is what it is.

It's Shirley Temple, so it is what it is.

• Oct 02, 2012

Shirley Temple really is America's sweetheart! This movie's a classic tale about an orphan wanting to be different. WIth such catchy songs as "Animal Crackers In My Soup",and "When I Grow Up",it's no wonder everyone sings along! With her classic sweetheart humor and catchphrase,this movie will have YOU saying, "Oh my goodness!"

• Jul 04, 2012