Dance 'til Dawn Reviews

• Jan 14, 2019

Love it ï¿ 1/2~. This movie resembles everything i need to know about prom

Love it ï¿ 1/2~. This movie resembles everything i need to know about prom

• Sep 10, 2017

Very underrated 80's era movie. it would still stand up really well if it was released on tv today. it got a bad wrap because of the decade, but the story in the movie is very very possible. 5 Stars here!

• Aug 22, 2016

Cheesy, but it works. Retro movie that gives a girl everything she wants. Classic. Many popular artists from that era and many are still well known.

• Feb 09, 2013

Haha LEGEND from my yonder years!

Haha LEGEND from my yonder years!

• Sep 27, 2010

Neither good enough or bad enough to hold my attention.

Neither good enough or bad enough to hold my attention.

• Feb 15, 2010

another 80s! funtimes watching this.

another 80s! funtimes watching this.

• Jan 06, 2010

Cheesy 80s movie about prom.

Cheesy 80s movie about prom.

• Oct 15, 2009

TV movie hell with an all-star cast including a pre-Friends Matthew Perry. I don't know why I ever liked this but if it came on TV now I wouldn't turn it off.

• May 21, 2009

Great Teen Romaniic-Comedy/Drama movie, I love this movie, Great 80's Tv stars & I love the Happy Ending 4 the Lonely Guy & the popular Girl, Very Sweet

• Mar 27, 2009

Fantastic 80's prom movie. Better yet, made for TV! Lots of famous people in this movie too, including GRACE!! from Ferris Bueller.