Unleashed Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

Interesting concept. & amazed that BOB HOSKINS can speak ENGLAND ENGLISH! + MORGAN FREEMAN! + Jet(er) Li playing captive kung fu expert. How did he learn that if he was kept isolated, leashed, and dumb as a dog?

• Sep 17, 2020

Not even Li's surprisingly emotional performance and martial arts could make me like this movie. The story of a human dog is just ridiculous and Hoskins just didn't fit the role of a villain.

• Jun 27, 2020

surprisingly entertaining though not really original. Far better than expected story with a good cast.

• Apr 11, 2020

This is easily Jet li's greatest role.

This is easily Jet li's greatest role.

• Mar 11, 2020

I was genuinely surprised by how competently made this film was. Simple but engaging plot, action sequences that hold up to this day, and great performances from it's main cast. 9.4/10

• Jan 31, 2020

So, this is a film set in Glasgow, but nobody has a Scottish accent? And that's just the start of how dumb this film is.

• Dec 05, 2019

This is Jet Li's best action/thriller film ever.

This is Jet Li's best action/thriller film ever.

• Nov 17, 2019

good fun yea jet li.

good fun yea jet li.

• Nov 05, 2019

It provides us action junkies with bone crunching action while it also holds heartwarming family themes

• Sep 15, 2019

What I though was a scyfy film was so much more. A story of an abused man who has suffered horrifically is then taken in by a family and learns what it is to be human. A dark action movie with a beautiful add on of compassion. If you're not the edge of the seat with intense action you will be crying at how sweet the film is.