Reviews

• Aug 01, 2021

in this movie daria as a series gets as mature as it can get. the character development here is unmatched, and its biggest highlight is daria empathizing with the characters sorrounding her showing many emotions not common on her. the meaning behind the words "is it fall yet" its quite deep, if you watch it you will find out the significance after taking a ride on this rollercoaster full of emotions.

• Jul 01, 2016

Aside from 3 maybe 4 episodes, everything about the Daria show was pretty much genius. It's a show I highly recommend watching, and it's first movie is one that I also recommend watching.

• Aug 11, 2015

My favorite show from the 90's MTV era. Great cameos from Bif Naked, Carson Daly and Dave Grohl. I'm so glad I bought the complete series and that it included the two movies.

• May 26, 2014

Wonderful! This movie of Daria has so much meaning: it goes through friendship love and family.

• Mar 14, 2014

Quite possibly one of my favourite movies. Those who have seen it would know why.

• Sep 29, 2013

Classic Daria, bridges the gap between seasons 4 and 5. End result allows the Daria story to continue.

• Sep 11, 2013

A perfect transition into the final (and most mature) season of Daria.

A perfect transition into the final (and most mature) season of Daria.

• Jul 02, 2012

If you like the show, then you'll love the movie.

If you like the show, then you'll love the movie.

• Jun 09, 2012

I can't be objective about this. I just love Daria

I can't be objective about this. I just love Daria

• Feb 22, 2012

I love Daria so much! The show is amazing and has a great sense of humor (sarcasm).