Dark Skies Reviews

• 1d ago

Still one of the best horror movies I have ever witnessed. Great plot twist (don't worry I won't spoil). So scared I cried in the movie theater... That's when you know it's good.

• 6d ago

A interesting plot and cast, still does not matches with a horror movie, it's more a sci-fi one; but still it's good.

• Jan 14, 2020

Not too bad a film, used ideas from supposedly real life abductions. Passed the Sunday afternoon by.

• Oct 14, 2019

It's a bit all over the place...but it still manages to be interesting in a few spots.

• Sep 26, 2019

It just wasnt for me. Kinda cheesy, movies of this era are becoming to repetitive and lack that creative directory.

• Jul 03, 2019

What could have been an awesome alien abduction movie turns into a pretty good thriller that does leave a lot of questions unanswered. Keri Russell does well with her role but I wasn’t as impressed with Josh Hamilton. Definitely worth a watch, but it won’t rank among the best

• Jun 20, 2019

A very underrated horror film. This picture relys much more on a sense of eeriness than gore or shock horror. The overall buildup to the truth is eloquent and is sure to send a shiver up your spine more than once along the way.

• Jan 11, 2019

Not much happens for the first 50 minutes but gets quite scary after that. The subject matter is definitely more terrifying than the movie.

• Dec 11, 2018

A well-made horror film. Dark Skies does a good job sending shivers down my spine, especially by the suspenseful soundtrack and excellent performance from the cast.

• Nov 11, 2017

Heed the reviews, avoid. basic and plotless, then end of the film should be the start, left with no conclusion