Dead Poets Society - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead Poets Society Reviews

September 20, 2017
Without a doubt, one of the best movies I've ever seen. I've never been so close to shedding a tear (I was also surprised at the small Ethan Hawke)
½ August 27, 2017
Robin Williams makes this movie.
August 5, 2017
One of the best movies ever made.
½ July 18, 2017
Story about a private school, and how an English teacher convinces a group of boys to try to be the poets of their generation. This is a good movie but whenever I think about it I realize that its not very realistic. I enjoy fantasy though, so I did like it most of the time.
½ July 13, 2017
Just plain beautiful. Robert Sean Leonard, Ethan Hawke, and Robin Williams were spectacular.
July 12, 2017
Awesome literary elements! Robin Williams is gold.
June 15, 2017
Peter Weir's film for which I'm named after is a predictable, crowd-pleasing work, with some affecting performances but the script is way too serviceable.
May 28, 2017
Should be shown to every 16 year old boy
April 2, 2017
Peter Weir, Robin Williams, and the genuine work by the youth help make this teen school drama deep, inspirational, and occasionally whimsical.
½ March 23, 2017
Yang menarik, Dead Poets Society berkisah tentang apa yang sebetulnya banyak dialami kalangan remaja saat ini. Mulai dari bagaimana seorang remaja berbakat yang akhirnya memutuskan untuk menghilangkan nyawanya karena merasa tidak berdaya dalam mencapai keinginan hati yang sebenarnya dan terus diatur oleh orang tuanya; hingga tentang seorang guru yang harus menanggung kesalahan yang bukan Ia perbuat.
March 14, 2017
This was one of the best and most inspiring movies that I have watched. It is also the first movie that has made me tear up and almost cry and I was able to relate to this movie a lot.
½ March 5, 2017
Hands down one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Like they wrote a comedy and then decided that it should have been a drama all along. Changed direction and really caused me to get up and leave the theater. Good but completely miss-cast cast.
February 8, 2017
An all time masterpice. Must see.
February 6, 2017
Too good. Can I cry ??
½ February 1, 2017
Oh Captain, my Captain, Carpe diem!!!
January 26, 2017
Robin Williams delivers one of his best performances of his career in this still relevant drama.
January 22, 2017
Robin Williams teaches his students to seize the day in an uplifting and inspirational drama. It has gotten better over the years and has become a favorite of mine. (First viewing - Fall 2001)
½ December 28, 2016
One of those dramatic movies that you'l remember your whole life.
December 22, 2016
A great movie with an important message about thinking for yourself. Robin Williams is incredible as the non-conventional teacher that actually tries to instill valuable lessons in young students.