Deal of a Lifetime Reviews

• Oct 11, 2011

An interesting ideal that does not go much further then that. There are some laughs and lessons learned, but in the end this movie good have been so much better.

• Jun 09, 2009

• May 22, 2009

another tired take on this old tired cliche

another tired take on this old tired cliche

• Apr 28, 2008

Movie was nothing new. Same ol devil exchanges gifts for your soul story but with different characters.

• Feb 24, 2008

LOVE IT!!!! and i love it because MICHAEL GOORJIAN STARS IN IT!!!! go michael!!!! he's my fav or one of my fav actors...and he was in newsies...one of my all time fav movies/obsessions;-) and he played my fav character in it too...GO SKITTERY!!!!! very good movie though...kinda wierd...but good

• Leigh R Super Reviewer
    Mar 16, 2007

Nothing worth watching again.

Nothing worth watching again.

• Feb 14, 2007

I didn't like this movie at all.

I didn't like this movie at all.