Death at a Funeral - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death at a Funeral Reviews

June 22, 2017
I watched the other verson of it , wanna see this one too :)
March 18, 2017
Please don't waste your time on this 2010nAmerican version (which is horrible) when you can watch the original 2007 British version and see the amazing difference when REAL ACTORS perform.

I'm not kidding. If you only have time for one version of this, get the 2007. You will not be disappointed, I promise.
March 14, 2017
This movie is going to be FUN- NAY!!
March 8, 2017
It all comes down to which type of humor you're into. For me, this one seems more enjoyable than the other.
½ February 16, 2017
"Death at a Funeral" versi lain ini memiliki dasar cerita kuat, tetapi tidak digali lebih dalam oleh pembuatnya. Mungkin kerumitan masalah tiap tokoh harus dibuat seperti "Gosford Park" yang berjalan seperti sebuah tontonan hidup. Sayang, beberapa adegan yang seharusnya terlihat "lucu" menjadi seperti sebuah slapstick yang mengecewakan. "Death at a Funeral" kurang dalam memaksimalkan apa yang seharusnya dapat dimaksimalkan film ini, walaupun sejujurnya film ini tidak buruk, dan sedikit menghibur.
½ December 22, 2016
hahaha this movie looks hilarious
October 17, 2016
This was ok. I need to see the original. Had some very funny moments but average in general.
½ August 17, 2016
Just as good if not better than the original.
July 31, 2016
Very funny in places but a bit limited.
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
Enjoyed it some of the time a few funny moments but slow in spots and no real plot to enjoy.
½ July 9, 2016
Lots of big actors in this movie. Its definitely a black movie but im ok with that. Kevin hart does another great job. Why are people so down about this movie? It will make you laugh, give it a chance. Its hilarious and i loved it. Good humor for everyone to enjoy.
½ July 2, 2016
you've got to be kidding me. this movie came out starring white people TWO years ago. Same characters, same story line, same midget.
January 30, 2016
Funny and loud in part to the volume. Overall spontaneous at best!
October 25, 2015
Great cast and pretty funny.
September 8, 2015
Oh god, why?? The original is just better.
½ August 2, 2015
You'll come out with a stomach ache. Go see it.
½ June 15, 2015
Stupid and very a lousy/poor remake. Watch the original and this movie alone. Some funny moments and James Marsden did the best performance in this. Martin Lawrence and some others was like that they act the act same role over and over again.
June 4, 2015
Yeah it's a bad comedy, but if you watch the original "Death at a Funeral," you'll see the bar was not set that high.
May 15, 2015
no downer moments, lots of energy, great script