Delicious Reviews

• Feb 17, 2018

This series is a shocker. The acting is just so so but the storyline is woeful.

This series is a shocker. The acting is just so so but the storyline is woeful.

• Jan 02, 2018

Oh Yawn! Full of cliches, unimaginative story, if you can cll it that,terrible acting. Can you say BORING?

• Dec 30, 2017

I love movies that are mainly about food however this one was too melodramatic and sort of meaningless; no wonder why noone has ever heard about it before. I liked the dude though, sweet.

• Oct 18, 2015

This movie is really bizarre. Weird. The story doesn't make much sense, people behave very strangely and everything seems sewn just to make at least 90 minuntes of film. The acting is a little poor, certainly not supported by very smart dialogues. Let's say, if you have something else to watch you can skip this without regrets.

• Feb 06, 2015

Horribly made on every aspect of it, to be honest. A waste of time watching it.

Horribly made on every aspect of it, to be honest. A waste of time watching it.