Depth Charge Reviews

• Jun 29, 2011

Low-budget submarine film, kinda like Under Siege under water. Badly written dialogue, for the most part, and woody performances all around. Also a certain lack of any real suspense. Not a terrible movie, really, but nothing worth dedicating your evening to.

• Jun 18, 2011

Ubåtsfilm, helt ok. Den va spännande... :)

Ubåtsfilm, helt ok. Den va spännande... :)

• Jun 12, 2011

Just another C or even D Movie.

Just another C or even D Movie.

• May 09, 2011

It is Under Siege under water.

It is Under Siege under water.

• Apr 03, 2009

Depth Charge tries hard to be a good action flick but ultimately falls due to bad acting. The story and script are the most basic stuff you can get, a nuclear sub is hijacked by it's XO who wants to lash his anger of not getting a command before he is taken by a deadly illness. What to do? Bring in the subs doc who just happens to be a full blown action hero ready to kick some ass.

• Mar 07, 2009

From the instant the title credits and intro music starts you know that this is going to be bad...

• Feb 20, 2009

HA! This is just bad. This action/thriller is laughable. Now, I knew what I was getting into. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, I was expecting dumb fun... all I got was dumb. The dialogue is awful. Jason Gedrick just keeps repeating "get off my ship" like a mindless robot. Also for a doctor his character is quite the ninja, without any set up or background as to why or how he can do these things. His black sidekick is useless and to nerdy to be trash talking like he was Mr. T. Eric Roberts, the main reason I watched this, is always a fun bad guy but is given very little to do. I think Corbin Bersen was hired because they couldn't get David Keith. And then there's Barry Bostwick with the cheesiet performance as the President. If you're going to rip of Under Siege, which as another reviewer pointed out is in fact a Die Hard rip off, fine just make it fun don't puke on 84 pages and expect me to like it.

• Feb 14, 2009

Pas mal pour un film serie B [ Piege en haute mere version sous-marin ] Eric Roberts est bien dans ce film Un None-Brainer comme disent les Americains.. None Brainer fun.. eric roberts is good..

• Feb 10, 2009

This is pretty much "Under Siege" under water. Not much to say about this but that it's made as a TV-movie. I'm just happy that Eric Roberts doesn't give a fuck about what movies he's doing. One second he's in "The Dark Knight" the other a peace of shit like this.

• Feb 07, 2009

Fairly straight forward action movie, similar to UnderSiege without anyone "famous". Nothing too annoying, nor great so it did fine for what you expect. Interesting to see the "dad" of Psych.