Dirigible Reviews

• Jan 12, 2018

Frank Capra's adventure has impressive special effects for its time (1931); a sub-plot involving Fay Wray pining for her lost boyfriend (Jack Holt) get in the way.

• Feb 06, 2015

Dirigible is a decent film. It is about a French explorer who enlists the help of the US Navy in an expedition to the South Pole. Jack Holt, Ralph Graves, and Fay Wray give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Frank Capra did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the adventure and drama.

• Mar 20, 2014

That was an exciting time to live, when zeppelins were the answer. A very noble Navy officer rescues a show off who gets people killed. I didn't regret watching this.

• Mar 29, 2012