Dirty Love Reviews

• Apr 23, 2018

Is realy funny/ stupid movie totally don't understand why it has so bad reviews

Is realy funny/ stupid movie totally don't understand why it has so bad reviews

• Oct 16, 2015

One of my favorite lesser known movies. The ending could have been better tho.

One of my favorite lesser known movies. The ending could have been better tho.

• May 16, 2014

Funny&Sad at the same time, but I like it :-)

Funny&Sad at the same time, but I like it :-)

• Apr 30, 2014

Offensive. Not in a funny way. Not in a provocative way. Not in a thoughtful way. Just offensive. Offensively bad. The good: The magician she takes to dinner. He was kind of funny. The Bad: everything else. The beginning on the movie is Jenny just crying and on all fours showing her ass to strangers. Wow. You had Carmen Electra being an offensive stereotype (which I thought was blackface until sum41 singer pointed out that she was in fact a white chick who thought she was mexiblack or something). The period scene in the grocery store, fucking jesus christ. Horrendous. Not funny. What the fuck. The movie was just Jenny's mug contorting to try to show emotion and acting but it just looked like she had to fart the whole time. The movie turned into a Sum41 music video for about 3 minutes as well. That was terrible. The movie sets women back. It's that bad. She said she doesn't need men, then she tries to all of a sudden fuck anything that moves, then tries to blame guys saying they are pigs when they reject her advances. What?! This movie should be avoided at all costs. It's offensive. It can SUUUUCK MYYY BAAAAAAASSS!

• Jan 02, 2014

You want my advice: don't go see this movie. It's painful junk.

You want my advice: don't go see this movie. It's painful junk.

• Dec 13, 2013

This movie is essentially the baby of an obscene comedy mixed with jokes a teenager would find amusing. Though I was able to appreciate the movie's content, because when you think about it. . . There aren't many raunchy comedies featuring a female. It essentially turned what was going to be a romcom into something that's outrageous and entertaining regardless of gender. Though if you have a taste for "clean humor" and "wholesome values" then you should steer clear of this movie. . . With a title like "Dirty Love" it should be a given as to what this movie is about. The first word in the title states it clearly.

• Nov 05, 2013

Just like Movie 43, I don't know why anyone including Director John Asher thought "Dirty Love" was good enough to go from the written page to the big screen. Not only is it unfunny and poorly acted, but the characters and the screenplay are just so mean spirited it makes you really sick to think humans actually are capable of such garbage. Rebecca (Jenny McCarthy) is a photographer who suddenly gets dumped by her model boyfriend. So with the help of her increasingly annoying friends, she begins to extract revenge by... being a whore? I am sorry, but there is no other word for it. Rebecca never gives out a detailed plan or scheme. It's just sleep with a bunch of guys so her shallow and stupid ex-boyfriend gets jealous. Also, Rebecca's character really is a loud and obnoxious woman who really annoys me whenever she is on screen. She is almost just as annoying as Jill Sadelstein. Jenny McCarthy offers no help either, she portrays the character almost as if it's meant to be a woman with sever mental problems. Strange thing is, she wrote the script. There are two scenes that were absolutely horrendous. The opening scene where Rebecca is losing her mind because she just found out the idiot cheated on her. She literally throws a temper tantrum like she's 3 years old. Are you kidding me? I know Break ups are terrible, but this... this is straight out PSYCHO! The other scene is where she is at a super market and starts to have her period... all over the place. Why did we need to see that? What was the point? Did Jenny just want the audience to throw up in their popcorn or something? Gross out comedy hardly ever works and when it fails, it fails hard. The supporting cat hardly helps either, but the worst of all is Carmen Electra. Not only is her acting skill at level zero, but she plays a very racist stereotype. I can barely speak about it, but I will just say she's like the female Jar-Jar Binks. Another problem with this movie is the same problem that occurred in such films as "Jack and Jill" and "Can't Stop The Music", the entire cast looks like they are so bored being in this movie. This film is supposed to be a fun comedy, then why the hell does this cast look like they just want to take the check and go home? Then again, if I was in the film I would probably act the same way. If you want to talk about the hardships of a break up, that's cool. If you want to talk about different types of relationships, that's fine. But please, do it as an adult. Don't act like a child who throws tantrums and looks at things in such a shallow way. That is probably the huge issue I have with this movie. It feels as if it was made for kids ages 12-14 and yet it so gross to just watch. Everyone talks like teenagers with no brain and the "Revenge" is just an excuse for our main character to act promiscuous. The 4 time Razzie winning "Dirty Love" is a disgusting, sexist, shallow and heartless film. The acting and writing look as if it was rehearsed in one go and this film is proof that Jenny McCarthy should stay away from film. Anything good about this movie? Yes just one, Kathy Griffin. Yeah her scene is not that funny, but still it was fun to see her. Besides that, just stay away from this film.

• Oct 05, 2013

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

• Sep 30, 2013

I Hate Critically Panned Films.

I Hate Critically Panned Films.