Reviews

• Nov 07, 2019

One of my favorite Olsen twin movies!

One of my favorite Olsen twin movies!

• Nov 26, 2013

the best of the early olsen twins in my opinion. good story, and all the supporting actors are great. Meshack taylor is funny, eric mccormack is inspiring and cloris leachman is a hoot. an annual favorite for me.

• Nov 21, 2013

I loved this movie when I was growing up, I was a huge Mary Kate and Ashley fan and loved watching all their movies. This was one that I particularly remember enjoying though I am unsure how I would rate it as an adult.

• Jun 17, 2013

Found this on the tube, although the story is cute and watchable. It is also larger inappropriate as five year olds go wondering around without adult supervision making friends with three grown men. Who is the audience for this. Today this would trigger an Amber alert and three significant lengthy jail times for the men involved.

• Dec 16, 2012

A pretty good family Halloween film, oldie but goldie.

A pretty good family Halloween film, oldie but goldie.

• Jan 28, 2012

So funny to watch! It's just a really funny film with such a sweet story and in a way a little spooky but not too much because it's a film for kids. I loved it when i was younger, still do if i'm honest!!!

• Sophie B Super Reviewer
    Oct 31, 2011

I enjoyed this as a child and it's an ok kids film. Not something amazing or groundbreaking in any way but an easy and love filled film that tries to teach kids to embrace their differences and celebrate the good points in life.

• Oct 30, 2011

I'm not a big fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but if I had to pick one of their films that I could tolerate it would be Double, Double, Toil and Trouble. Full review at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"href="http://hotdogsinthedark.com/?p=3449">Hot Dogs in the Dark</a>

• Aug 17, 2011

One of those movies that's bad enough to be good.

One of those movies that's bad enough to be good.

• Dec 10, 2010