Dreamcatcher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dreamcatcher Reviews

½ October 14, 2017
Only movie I've attended where the audience booed and some walked out.
½ October 2, 2017
This incomprehensible movie is such a waste of some good ideas that are executed in the worst way possible.
August 29, 2017
one of the worst films I've ever seen. barf!!
August 12, 2017
I do like the idea of Stephen King multi-verse. all the movies are their own worlds were other stories connect, and the "dark tower" is supposed to separate and protect them all from this "dark outer realm" that these creatures that infest and,plague most of the king stories example: the mist, it, the stand etc. but because of the man in black "who by the way is Randall flag" is attacking the towers and letting these monsters slip into those worlds. And that is why Pennywise the dancing clown is actually a giant spider. Our heroes with the "shining" ability have been put through out king's stories to help protect the the dark tower. I would have liked these movies to have put more emphasis on that. possibly leading to a much larger story.
July 5, 2017
I only have one question...why? Just why?
May 27, 2017
An interesting premise (about MONSTERS THAT COME OUT YOUR REAREND) that's delivered extremely poorly in a laughable film that can be SO confusing!
½ May 27, 2017
Cheese, uninteresting, convoluted mess. The worst CGI this side of the mid nineties with hammy acting that would make Shatner blush. Terrible.
May 19, 2017
Innovative and original
April 20, 2017
I got two words for you: "shit weasels". This movie is so silly its a guilty pleasure.
½ March 17, 2017
A lot of talent in here, but never captures the fun of the novel.
March 2, 2017
A gripping movie, but kinda gross and scary.
½ January 29, 2017
Seems most can't appreciate the genius of Stephen King.

Great cast.
January 19, 2017
I didn't know I was in for an alien movie bugger not a fan
½ January 11, 2017
Dreamcatcher is a bizarre and ill-conceived Stephen King adaptation that's more silly than scary.
½ January 9, 2017
If I could give negative stars I would
November 30, 2016
This movie is obviously terrible, but it's also accidentally pretty incredible.
½ October 30, 2016
Quite the mixed bag, with too much going on. The acting is quite good, and there is lots of fun especially with the psychic moments between the four friends, and between Mr Grey and Henry. Their backstory is interesting, but the aliens....sigh. Bum lampreys for everyone
½ October 29, 2016
Absolutely lost all care for this movie after first thirty minutes
½ October 21, 2016
Dreamcatcher is a decent film. It is about friends who are on a camping trip discover that the town they're vacationing in is being plagued in an unusual fashion by parasitic aliens from outer space. Morgan Freeman and Thomas Jane give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Lawrence Kasdan did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama.
October 19, 2016
So, you got Morgan Freeman huh? His iconic voice isn't enough to make this film worth watching. This movie is just cheesy. It reminded me of "the day after tomorrow". Very cheesy. There is some gore, but stuff you could probably get away with in a tv movie. They spent a lot of dough on this! This movie is not suspenseful either. It uses a familiar Stephen King cliche' that has the audience getting to know each of the main characters individually. Its hard to identify with any main character at first/\.