Drive Angry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drive Angry Reviews

½ November 25, 2017
Serviceable, cheap, grind house fun; this thinly written plot is made up with in your face 3-D from the earlier days of drive in movie theatres.
October 25, 2017
Absolutely awful film. Some films are so bad they are funny. This goes beyond that
July 24, 2017
Overly gratuitous for no real reason. The special effect are no pun intended - god awful. Performances are over the top yet the strongest aspect to production with Cage, Fichtner and Heard all putting in decent performances, even if I don't think the latter has ever proven her acting abilities. Production itself looks terrible and downright horrible with the intended effect rather redundant, even the action sequences are sub-par.
June 24, 2017
Cage macht nur noch Muell !!!
April 8, 2017
this is the kind of role Nic Cage is made for, if you take it at face value this movie is great, its corny with over the top violence. Like 'Shoot Em Up' this movie doesnt take itself seriously, so if you do, your a prude
March 17, 2017
It was exactly what it was supposed to be, it was a funride, the Grindhouse epic, it just hit all the buttons. It wasn't looking for an Oscar it was just looking to make people have fun and that's what's missing from so many action flicks.
½ March 9, 2017
sum gledal loshi filmovi so Nicolas Cage, ali ova mu e vrvot :)
January 23, 2017
Action packed with an UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous female lead! Surprisingly her make up doesn't seem to mess up despite the amount of beat downs she gets!
January 15, 2017
Pretty stupid but definitely entertaining.
January 13, 2017
William Fichtner's role ass the accountant makes the move watchable.
½ December 4, 2016
Garbage, enough said.
October 23, 2016
SUPERB. After I saw this I had to go tell all of my friends to see this movie. Even though they all aren't answering my texts anymore, I know that everybody has seen this golden film that brought my childhood dreams back to life and made me feel like a tender 8 year old boy. 6/5 Stars if I could.
October 22, 2016
Drive Angry is so bad that it's mildly entertaining, and at least I got to stare at Amber Heard for roughly 100 minutes.
September 4, 2016
Worst movie I've ever seen
August 10, 2016
So much fun, so great. I'm a doofus for waiting so long to see it!
July 3, 2016
Cool Cage , Amber and Fichtner make this offcourse a Cool Movie !!! SOMDVD
jamrcla
½ June 2, 2016
Way better than I heard lots of fun shame it bombed at box office, Some nice entertaining scenes, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but can't imagine it being much better, A little silly sometimes but worth a watch.
April 29, 2016
Over the top violence and jackassery, but I swear to God it was entertaining as hell, despite a few missteps here and there.

If you want something mindless and fun, this is a decent bet, but if you want one iota of plot you're probably going to be pissed off from the first frame until the last.

Rental for most? I dug it, personally.
February 25, 2016
A movie need not be well-done to be entertaining; Drive Angry is case in point. While downright incoherent at times, it's a briskly-paced action movie that serves up gore, T&A and a few good puns.