Echo Reviews

• Aug 11, 2009

Though I only saw half of this suspenseful thriller, it was just enough to create that tight, uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Imagine your long, lost identical twin from the wrong side of the tracks coming back into your life. But's it not the reunion you expect, see he kidnaps you, then assumes your identify, sleeps with your wife, and takes total control of your business. If that isn't bad enough when you don't do what he wants, he kills someone you care about. This is "Echo."

• Aug 04, 2008

Hilarious. Watch Jack Wager attack Jack Wagner! This embraces the classic arc, "Jealous Evil Twin Takes Over Other Twin's Life." Don't miss it!