Eddie Murphy Raw - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eddie Murphy Raw Reviews

½ August 23, 2016
One of the best comedy routines out there. Even in 2015, almost all of the humor is relatable and not outdated. You will laugh until you cry.
½ August 8, 2016
Eddie Murphy's stand up feature is filled with hilarious views on life. The middle of the act bogs down a bit but the energy returns in the final act.
June 29, 2016
This comedic concert film gave comedian Eddie Murphy the best spotlight as himself with glory at his most unrestricted independency to his sharp hilarity with some offensive undertones that were seemingly acceptable for the occasional uproarious laughs. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
April 10, 2016
One of my favorite stand-up shows of all time at the absolute height of his powers. I use lines from this show almost daily. On Netflix if you haven't seen it recently.
October 26, 2015
Probably the best film Eddie Murphy has done to date. I don't know anyone who has not seen this film.
½ October 23, 2015
Possibly the funniest standup routine I've ever seen. I was literally in tears from laughter. At least for the first 45 minutes or so. But when he wanders off into a discussion of his drunken father it got unfunny and boring. Otherwise it was brilliant. But keep in mind this is titled "Raw", and the content is certainly that.
½ October 21, 2015
While some parts of Eddie's routine would be considered extremely offensive by today's outrage culture, it is hard to ignore that there is still a lot of genuine moments of hilarity to be found in this.
August 1, 2015
eddie dropped knowledge on this one
½ July 6, 2015
One of the best to ever do it.
July 3, 2015
Grew up on newer Eddie movies, so this...damn. Shameless, misogyny, rauncy, sexual, energetic, explicit. (3 times, 2014, July 2015) Comedy Central
April 8, 2015
Not up to Pryor's best(but what is)but a funny concert film at the begging of Murphy's career.
½ February 14, 2015
Really wasn't that funny. Laughed a couple of times
½ January 30, 2015
Eddie Murphy is at his best in this classic concert film.
January 19, 2015
Best ever Eddie Murphy
August 25, 2014
House burger nigga this show is so
fucking funny I was laughing the whole fucking time I couldn't stop laughing me busting up laughing this shit is funny its mother fucker came raw as fuck for real for real for real and check this shit out you want to fucking die it is so fucking funny n is fucking funny I give this movie 5 stars because yes it made me laugh throughout there wasn't a dry moment
½ August 12, 2014
Delirious commercialized. I like it still.
½ July 25, 2014
Not nearly as good as Delirious.
½ June 12, 2014
Hilarious at times, especially during the first 20 minutes or so, but Murphy's dislike of women keeps the special from being as good as it could have been.
May 17, 2014
This Movie Made Ms. Sindelar Laugh Because Of The Swearing, My Brother Jesse Krajci And One Of His Friends Yan Have Both Seen This Movie, Brandon Chaples I Think He Has Seen This Movie On FX Twice In A Row On TV.
May 4, 2014
More of the same crudeness and rudeness with brilliant comedy.