Eddie The Eagle Reviews

• Jun 13, 2020

I remember my childhood with this movie and I really enjoy that.

I remember my childhood with this movie and I really enjoy that.

• May 20, 2020

Love Taron Edgerton!

Love Taron Edgerton!

• Apr 15, 2020

This film is a feel-good, heart-warming true story about an underdog who never gave up on his dreams to be an Olympian. Starring Taron Egerton and Hugh Jackman, it's cute, funny and gives you all the good goose bumps. Beautiful biographical filmmaking at its finest. An excellent watch.

• Apr 13, 2020

This sports drama was really good. Taron Egerton, Hugh Jackman, and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. This true story was dramatic and funny as well. It's about the will to compete even if it ends in failure. The most important thing is to be excited that you're doing something you've always wanted and be proud of yourself no matter what. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. It's a must see.

• Mar 15, 2020

Eddie the Eagle is a really good film. Taron Egerton makes the entire film a complete joy and really shows that cliched never give up attitude perfectly. While the film follows a generic formula, it does with flare and great writing. The story is really uplifting and the ending really gets you hyped up and nervous.

• Mar 02, 2020

A pretty good movie, just the right amount of lightheartedness with it and great storytelling, makes Ski Jumping a very interesting sport even to those not very familiar with it at all. Very highly recommended.

• Feb 29, 2020

Inspirational, hilarious, heartwarming, and exceptionally done. This sports movie goes above and beyond. And Taron Egerton nails it.

• Feb 08, 2020

Great movie and stupendous acting. Gets you right in the feels.

Great movie and stupendous acting. Gets you right in the feels.

• Dec 19, 2019

I will probably watch this movie everytime i feel depressed and feel like giving up. Worth watching. highly optimistic in a truism way.

• Nov 03, 2019

A great inspiring movie. The main idea hidden is that you have to never give up on your dream. The movie was based on a true story. The main character was not giving up despite the fact that everyone was telling him to give up because he will not be able to do it. However, he never gave up, which resulted in the fact that finely achieved to the stage that everyone started to like him and believe in him. I would suggest this movie to everyone. The movie had no drawbacks, and it was a fully inspiring movie.