Eliminators Reviews

• Dec 24, 2018

A few imaginative special effects in a largely unimaginative film.

A few imaginative special effects in a largely unimaginative film.

• Aug 06, 2016

Haha what a blast! Ridiculous, cartoony and over the top, but so much fun. It's like a low rent 80s Avengers.

• Jul 04, 2015

A mandroid travels through time to test stuff for an evil scientist. When he's about to be dismantled, the cyborg escapes and looks for help in stopping some evil, or something. The robot-man finds a lady-scientist who is familiar with his design, so she follows him on his adventures as a sort of mechanic. They jetset to South America and into a "Romancing the Stone" type film. Now they have a ninja to help them on their quest. The evil scientist, now himself a mandroid, plans to travel to ancient Rome to become Caligula, or something. Actually, its better than its garbled story sounds because of interesting characters, fun dialogue, and typical 80s ultra-violence.

• Jul 01, 2013

While I stress that is a really bad movie, I can actually say its entertaining. Depending on your ironic view of watching a "so bad it's good" movie, that is. It'll remind you of about 40 other movies its ripping off; it's like Romancing the Stone, The Terminator, a Bruce Lee movie, a time travel movie, mad scientist movie, and many others rolled all into one. Again... it's so bad... but can be amusing with beer.

• Apr 19, 2013

Let's put every single action and sci fi 80's movie cliche into a giant blender but then totally pull the budget away from it and hope it works out ok. That's pretty much happened with this semi decent turd of an action movie starring Denise Crosby (aka. Mrs.bitchy wife from Pet Semetary). The story goes nowhere and the acting is pretty sub par, what a surprise huh? I think this was just an excuse to use a bunch of random reject sci fi and horror movie costumes that no one had any use for. I'm not joking this movie has a cyborg,a samurai/ninja,a scientist,a cliche 80's mercenary, and some beast like person who form this like makeshift taskforce to fight a cyborg army. The main bad guy here is some weird evil scientist who makes mandroids or some shit...I kinda just gave up on this half way through. Watch at your own risk.

• Oct 27, 2012

Mandroid had no choice in being made into a half man, half machine. Now with the help of a scientist, ninja, and mercenary, he must stop his creator from using his time machine to rule ancient Rome. Decent but Charles Band has done better work.

• Apr 02, 2012

Interesting Flick. I wanna say there was an NES game based on this film, but couldn't find anything on it.

• Mar 02, 2012

52% "What is this anyway, a goddamn comic book? We got robots, we got cavemen, we got kung fu, well that's it, I quit!"-Harry Fontana (Andrew Prine) They threw in everything and the bathroom sink...and the crapper. To much for me, which is usually not the case. Twelve year old boys will get a kick out of it. "Fruity cavemen?"-Harry Fontana

• Oct 13, 2011

This movie is a mash-up of every action and sci-fi movie made in the 10 years preceding it's release. The storyline is weak, as are action sequences and character development. However, the special effects are quite good for a B-grade movie.

• Sep 09, 2011

I have thrice your power, Mandroid.

I have thrice your power, Mandroid.