Eloise at the Plaza Reviews

• May 24, 2014

One of my favorite movies as a kid

One of my favorite movies as a kid

• Nov 19, 2013

I like the the look stays true to the book series. A nice adaptation.

I like the the look stays true to the book series. A nice adaptation.

• Sep 12, 2012

Such vomitous thelp that this movie is, the only thing that kept me watching was to find out why in the world Julie Andrews signed on to this turgid slog of a movie. Eloise is a bratty little girl left in her luxurious suite at a plaza hotel, annoying the manager but adored by staff and guests, and cared for by her nanny (Andrews), its all predictable crap which gave me no conclusion as to why anyone would even bother to make this. the film tiptoes around making Eloise look like a brain-bleeding airhead by covering up her dottiness with some hugely unfunny comedy. do not bother. and everyone heed my stern warning.

• Aug 30, 2012

The little girl who plays Eloise got on my nerves so bad. I love Julie Andrews but she couldn't save this one, and her Cockney accent was surprisingly bad.

• May 28, 2012

I know it's more for the kids but, hey I think it's cute.

I know it's more for the kids but, hey I think it's cute.

• May 15, 2012

I absolutely love Julie Andrews but I absolutely hated this movie!!!!!!

I absolutely love Julie Andrews but I absolutely hated this movie!!!!!!

• Jan 26, 2012

Be warned you'll fall in love with Eloise.

Be warned you'll fall in love with Eloise.

• Jun 16, 2011

This Precocious Little Bugger is a Favorite Book & Character of Mine.Although I don't have Kids, Just Nieces & Nephews, I "Love Love Love" her & her generous antics that will steal your heart.Endearing

• Jan 29, 2011

Cute, but don't expect much.

Cute, but don't expect much.

• Dec 28, 2010

Wonder what it would be like to spend a day in her head.

Wonder what it would be like to spend a day in her head.