Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Reviews

• 9h ago

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was a film that I went into without much expectation, but boy was I wrong. Jim Carrey as Joel Barish and Kate Winslet as Clementine Kruczynski are great in their roles, and perfectly cast. The plotline is terrific, and the the movie is overall as a whole great.

• 3d ago

Weird, Intelligent, and heartbreaking and mending.

Weird, Intelligent, and heartbreaking and mending.

• 4d ago

On of the original and emotional movie Jim Carrey opens as dramatic actor, Kate Winslet is amazing, they tandem created unforgettable emotions

• Nov 18, 2020

This movie breaks your heart in the most beautiful, profound way. Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey have this magnetic chemistry. This is the kind of movie you need to pay attention to because of the small details but it's very much worth the watch.

• Nov 18, 2020

A one of a kind romance/sci-fi film thanks to the amazing performances Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet, the beautiful cinematography, the brilliant combo of Michel Gondy's magnificent direction and Charlie Kaufman's original, smart and moving script and their look over love, relationship, heartache and memory. 5/5 - 10/10

• Nov 17, 2020

One of my absolute favorite movies. I think Kate Winslet in this movie is my favorite female character in any movie ever. She plays the perfect femme fatale - lovely <3 And Jim Carrey does a great job as well - major probs to the writer and director as well.

• Nov 10, 2020

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of only two major movies (along with Memento) I know that does out of order storytelling and manages to do it spectacularly well. This film's premise and characters give way to one of actor Jim Carrey's best performances along with The Truman Show.

• Nov 09, 2020

A very emotional and touching movie. One of the best Jim Carrey roles so far, the only one better being "Truman Show". This film is so touching and amazing that I was feeling myself good throughout the entire run, as I was shocked by how well the emotions in the film are delivered. Jim Carrey uses his mimic skills so well here, that it makes him an even deeper character, rather than a silly one. Supporting characters and their plot lines are also amazing, as they are beautifully played by Elijah Wood, Mark Ruffalo, Kirsten Dunst and others. This is basically a full star cast, which is why the movie turned out to be so great. Every single shot of the movie is taken so well. You get the understanding of what could go inside a mind of a person, as the effects are not doing anything unreal at all and the decorations just make you feel like if you are actually in someone's mind. The plot is beautiful and simple, as its idea is that everything anyways comes down to love, which is why after watching this movie you may feel both happy and sad, depending on the status of your relationship, perhaps, as the movie is very touching about this point. This is a total must see for everybody. Jim Carrey fans will be amazed by it, just like his haters, as this movie shows how amazingly he can actually do in dramas. A 10/10, masterpiece and a 1 of a kind movie that won't let you ever forget it.

• Nov 07, 2020

Must see of all time

Must see of all time

• Nov 07, 2020

Was never a Jim Carry fan until I saw this film. Charlie Kaufman is a brilliant screenwriter.