Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Reviews

• 3d ago

This is, by far, the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life! Gonna change your life !

• 6d ago

It's one of the best films i've ever seen without any doubt, even that i'm not into romantic movies, but i've enjoyed it very much.

• Oct 22, 2019

Oct 22, 2019 A brief look at the harsh reality of love through a journey through the bowels of loneliness and confusion.

• Oct 17, 2019

For my first watch, I found this movie to be enjoyable. At first, I found it to be a bit boring and unoriginal in its premise of a bad breakup, but that's what I ended up loving about it by the end. It's a great movie to watch and does, in its way, show the importance and value we place on our memories. Both Carrey and Winslet were phenomenal in their roles.

• Oct 09, 2019

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the perfect fusion of art and commercialism. On one hand it offers an entertaining, amusing, and heartfelt romantic comedy (with some sci-fi mixed in), but on the other it explores the deeper nuances behind classic rom-com tropes, such as sorrow, loss, and love.

• Sep 16, 2019

Top 3 favorite movies ever

Top 3 favorite movies ever

• Sep 10, 2019

A delightfully dark film with the subject of love at its core. The ever changing time-lines make for a roller coaster of a film that requires more than 1 watch to grasp every detail. Jim Carrey's performance is one of his best and gives us a look into his more dramatic side. Should be on any film buffs much watch list.

• Sep 08, 2019

I saw it a couple of months ago and I can't remember much about it, though it was a good film, this I'm sure. Not as unforgettable as they want to make you think it is though.

• Aug 23, 2019

This is a movie that starts off fairly normal, gets weird and surreal in the middle, and then somehow manages to resolve in a surprisingly simple and straightforward ending. Jim Carrey is at his best and delivers an amazing, moving performance, and Kate Winslet has a lot of chemistry with him. Since many of the special effects were achieved in-camera and with precision editing, it still holds up after 14 years. Like all good sci-fi, it manages to be simultaneously high-concept and personally relatable. It's a modern classic for good reason, and a must-see film fans. Closest Comparison: It's like Requiem for a Dream, but with hopeful realism in place of gritty despair. Setting: Modern Tone: Drama Plot: Sci-fi

• Aug 15, 2019

My second favorite movie of all time.

My second favorite movie of all time.