Exiled (Exiled: A Law & Order Movie) Reviews

• Feb 01, 2015

Excellent feature for ardent fans of any of the "Law & Order" franchises, but especially the original, the anchor. Chris Noth delivers in a familiar role; however this time it's certainly more layered than the straightforward, bull-headed Mike Logan we know and love. A deliberate, yet authentic story, buttressed by solid performances all around, make this a must see for those of us who long for those weekly hour-long movies that made "Law & Order," and it's countless disciples, so successful.

• Jun 21, 2013

It doesn't quite reach the same standards of the TV series, but it certainly an enjoyable detective-drama.

• Aug 22, 2010

(***): Thumbs Up I'm not the biggest Law & Order fan anymore but I did enjoy this TV movie. Well-acted and typical for the series. Fans should enjoy it the most.

• Jul 22, 2010

Not as good as some of the better episodes, but still good.

Not as good as some of the better episodes, but still good.

• Jul 30, 2009

Good cast and a good script. Worth a watch.

Good cast and a good script. Worth a watch.