Faith of My Fathers Reviews

• Dec 06, 2012

Every American Should Watch This!

Every American Should Watch This!

• Apr 09, 2010

I loved it! It just shows how America really owed him that presidency

I loved it! It just shows how America really owed him that presidency

• Jun 19, 2009

A film that verged on being a great film. However the limits of a t.v. movie are very apparent here. It seems we get a mere summary and not the story of John McCaine.

• Oct 19, 2008

john mccain is a true hero

john mccain is a true hero

• Oct 08, 2008

Interesting. The actor did a great job capturing McCain's physical mannerisms. This movie answered some of my questions about POWs. I think it is worth the time to watch.

• Oct 07, 2008

It was very interesting to watch. He was a very brave soldier in the prison in Vietnam. His father was a very loyal soldier, also.

• Sep 16, 2008

Good movie. Very interesting to watch. It shows how much McCain endured for our country. He really put the country before himself.

• Jul 03, 2008

Wow. What a great movie. It shows just how much of a hero McCain is.

Wow. What a great movie. It shows just how much of a hero McCain is.

• Jun 29, 2008

I enjoyed this movie, it showed how terrible POW's are treated. Also how amazing of a soldier John McCain was, not leaving...

• Apr 26, 2008

Very interesting for a movie based on memoirs.

Very interesting for a movie based on memoirs.