Fancy Pants - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fancy Pants Reviews

½ March 24, 2016
Paramount's remake of RUGGLES OF RED GAP, with songs and Bob Hope; colorful fun.
August 16, 2010
I want to see this just because of the name
July 2, 2010
this was one of my favorite movies as a child!!!
September 9, 2009
You can 't go wrong with the combination of Bob Hope and Lucille Ball, although this remake of Ruggles of Red Gap can't hold a candle to that classic film. Overly colorful, but the sets and costumes are first rate. Forgettable music numbers. Entertaining though. The stars are in good form. The supporting cast is particularly good.
August 30, 2009
This wasnt as funny as i had expected of this cast. The first part nothing really happened that was entertaining except for Hope spilling tea on the one lady over and over.
March 14, 2009
This a very cute movie
February 27, 2009
Bob Hope and Lucille Ball
½ October 1, 2008
July 4, 2008
loved all bob hope movies
March 15, 2008
Classic of Lucille Ball
February 16, 2008
Great family fun! Woot
February 2, 2008
A very wacky movie. You have to watch closely to follow the story, but it is funny. Watch out for the mumbling man wearing the monacle--he's a scream!
December 9, 2007
Good Classic Comedy !
½ October 20, 2007
Pretty good comedy fare. Has both Lucy and Bob Hope so it was bound to be funny. Has a somewhat weak plot but it is comedy so it doesn't matter that much.
½ September 19, 2007
Bob Hope at his best.
September 5, 2007
I absolutely LOVE this movie, you can see the true colors of their friendship in this movie. Love it!
August 24, 2007
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! Lucille Ball is my favorite actress of all time and her chemistry with Bob Hope was awesome.
August 21, 2007
hellO!!!! LUCILLE BALL!!!!! of course it's awesome :P
August 20, 2007
Not interested. Sorry. But thanks!
August 11, 2007