Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Reviews

• Nov 25, 2020

Really enjoyed it. For any Harry Potter Fan this brings the magic back and that is honestly all most people asked for. Also: Excellent casting!

• Nov 23, 2020

What I love most and what is executed the best in all of this wizardy and magical beasts both big and small ... is the love story. It is a beautiful and amazing love story and it didn't need to hit us over the head to make us see it. But when the love story is the best thing about a fantasy action movie, then maybe we've got to work on the fantasy action part.

• Nov 20, 2020

The most fantastic thing about this movie is that I understood the plot, otherwise, it’s visuals are blander than the characters, who go underdeveloped.

• Nov 14, 2020

A delightful romp into the American magical world and a time well-before Harry Potter.

• Nov 11, 2020

For a spin off movie, this was amazing. I really enjoyed it and I would say it's one of my favorites from the whole Harry Potter universe. The special effects and action sequences look awesome.

• Nov 07, 2020

Don't lie to yourself, you watched it just because you missed Harry. me too. so is the production while watching this dumb movie

• Nov 01, 2020

A way better than expected spin-off series to Harry Potter and a breath of fresh air full of rich, densely populated characters. It has wit, charm, thrills and above all heart. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them deepens the methology of the extending greater wizarding world.

• Oct 26, 2020

rare character i love it

rare character i love it

• Oct 25, 2020

It's not even worth my time to discuss everything that's wrong about this movie. Captures none of the charm of the Harry Potter series, and relies on cheap and predictable plot twists and visuals. Action-heavy and without any sort of protagonist or antagonist depth, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has but two saving graces: a cute beast named Niffler, and the catchy title of the movie. The setting of this movie is America, and heed the warning; this is not a surface level change by any means. Expect a movie with similar feel to a Marvel film. Harry Potter fans beware.

• Oct 20, 2020

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them absorbs the audience in its imaginative world and anchors the spectacle with finely-wrought characters and an engaging story.