Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Reviews

• rbd79
    8m ago

These 2 together made an intense kick ass movie! Some think it’s another fast and furious movie though... this movie is just a spin-off of just Hobbs and Shaw. Fast and furious 9 will be out soon but will have to step it up to beat this one!

• Frank
    11m ago

a lot of action of course. Definitely has the fast and the furious vibe. The last 30 minutes I thought were the best.

• Mari G
    28m ago

Dwayne and Jason have awesome chemistry and great comedic timing in this action-packed over the top drama. Would love to see Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart in future sequels. Idris played a spectacular villain! And Vanessa was kick-@$$ as Jason’s sister! #LovedIt

• zeldafangurl
    29m ago

Good movie, but it took itself too serious, I thought it would be more slapstick funny. But very fun movie, I enjoyed it.

• Mark B
    41m ago

Great action movie with a good storyline!

Great action movie with a good storyline!

• GP
    46m ago

THERE WAS A FIRE DRILL DURING MY MOVIE. NEED TO WATCH IT AGAIN

THERE WAS A FIRE DRILL DURING MY MOVIE. NEED TO WATCH IT AGAIN

• Harriet B
    1h ago

This movie has plenty of action and some humor! The Rock and Jason Stratham had chemistry! This is the kind of movie where you leave your brains at home and enjoy the movie!!

• 1h ago

Hobbs & Shaw is one of the most entertaining films of 2019, and handles the title characters incredibly well. The humour and the action, as well as a great cast, results in an entertaining film that I can rewatch over and over again.

🤔so I 😯but 🐒 not happy 😡 still for fast and furious 9🙏