Fast Five - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast Five Reviews

November 27, 2016
For me Dwayne Johnson really shook up this franchise with his presence
September 5, 2016
Mindless action, no real acting, generic storylines
August 31, 2016
This franchise couldn't have needed a more fresh breath of air than this gave it. Justin Lin and Dwayne Johnson both saved this franchise. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel turn in their usual bland performances, but Dwayne Johnson's Hobbs character is what the franchise needed as Paul Walker was never really that menacing as "the guy on the side of the law." Vast improvement over the 4th installment, although that's really not that high of a bar to jump over.
½ August 18, 2016
While its runtime has been accused of being too long by some, Fast Five manages to be a remarkable improvement over its 4 predecessors (not that means the films were very awful). The action sequences are amazing, the performances (especially from The Rock) are great and we should give kudos to Universal Pictures for their successful experiment to get the franchise to appeal to a wider audience (i.e. departing from street racing and becoming a film which combines elements of a heist film and an action film with cars). Also, the film has a couple of humourous moments as well so that the film never feels dark and gloomy.
August 16, 2016
Burro, mal atuado e explosivo em quantidade potencial pra ser o mais marcante da franquia, "Velozes e Furiosos 5" é diversão certeira para olhos e ouvidos. Para olhos e ouvidos.
July 30, 2016
Enjoyed it, great stunts as usual; good storyline; entertaining
July 18, 2016
Fast Five brings life back to the franchise. Sleek, action, great story, and strong performance.
July 12, 2016
This movie was a pretty standard action movie most of the way through. I was considering giving it a 3 or maybe even 4 star, because of its creative and original action sequences. But I ultimately decided that the movie butchered its heist element. The majority of the movie is preparation for a big heist. And the way they prepare was very cool and inventive. However I was looking forward to their master plan finally unfolding. But instead all I get is a 10 minute gratuitous sequence of Rio being destroyed by a safe. Ultimately the ending of this movie was its downfall
½ July 10, 2016
Fast Five is surprisingly an enjoyable film that took the franchise to the next level in a good way by delivering crazy action stunts, great plot, uniting our favorite characters into one film (and introducing The Rock), and overall bringing a whole new life for the series.
jamrcla
½ June 29, 2016
I loved this film, Amazing action, Amazing car chases, Dwayne Johnson was amazing, Nice little twist with the bank vault, A little wierd with the scene after the credits, Hope they keep making them with the same cast of course.
June 28, 2016
Love the action scenes! Amazing.
This movie is boss! LOL
June 28, 2016
The best movie of the franchise to date by far!!!!!
June 28, 2016
love me some Paul Walker.
June 28, 2016
This is an awesome movie I totally recommend it
Better than the original Fast Five
½ June 28, 2016
Great movie, terrific cast, adding the rock/ Dwayne Johnson, just made it a really terrific viewing pleasure. Vin Diesel fighting it out with the rock was awesome. One of my favorite movies.
June 28, 2016
Best high speed car chase
June 28, 2016
Good action flick as always!
awesome. .need more fast movies