Felony Reviews

• Jun 07, 2009

This movie has collected and allstar team of B-movie actors. Jeffrey Combs, David Warner, and LAnce Henriksen have all instilled life in some terrible movies, but none of them can rescue a single second of this crappy paint by numbers 90s cop movie. Not a single action by any character is logical, and the "fight" scenes are extremely horribly staged. I was hoping for cheesy 90s action, but this was just bad.

• May 08, 2007

I'm pretty sure I saw this at the movies but I don't really remember. This is a different role for Combs. He's fine but I much prefer him in a sci-fi or horror type role. For some reason it just suits him well.

• Dec 10, 2006

This is the most hilarious B movie I've ever seen. With a very high cheese factor....I loved it.