Filth Reviews

• Jun 20, 2020

A hard to watch movie. Certainly not entertaining, but it's worth seeing thanks to James McAvoy's incredible performance.

• May 21, 2020

Its pretty grimy from the get go and progresses into something more dynamic than just a simple story of an awful cop. I eventually really felt sorry for James McAvoy . Sad ending

• Apr 22, 2020

Primero que todo, nunca he leído el libro y ahora lo haré, que final, me encanto todo lo mostrado en esta película, la actuación de James McAvoy fue tremenda, una de las mejores actuaciones que he visto de el sin duda. Bruce es la persona mas repugnante que puede existir, mal intencionado, malvado, porquería, y ese personaje es el claro ejemplo de una mente enferma y perturbada, a veces se necesitan este tipo de personas en el mundo para poder apreciar lo bueno que tenemos, buscar ayuda profesional nunca esta de mas. Nada es lo que parece. Same Rules Apply.

• Feb 27, 2020

Excellent dark comedy drama and James McAvoy at his finest, despite the nature of his character you can't help but like him.

• Jan 02, 2020

A movie that really lives up to its title.

A movie that really lives up to its title.

• Dec 21, 2019

Whether it is dumb fun or highly offensive and boundary pushing will depend on your tastes. I was polarized on what to make of this movie.

• Dec 13, 2019

One of the best fims I ever seen and good adaptation.

One of the best fims I ever seen and good adaptation.

• Sep 30, 2019

Well, I never thought I'd witness Xavier having a wank when chatting on the phone or that he'd want to screw anything female with a pulse. It's incredibly funny and mesmerising at the same time. It's a good crack.

• Aug 09, 2019

It is always a pleasure to watch James McAvoy, especially in a part like these, where he can use is real, cool, Scottish accent! I don't think the film is up to the performance though, as the story gets lost among the forced transgressiveness of it. Still, this is good time "at the movie".

• Jun 13, 2019

James McAvoy performance is amazing and the supporting cast is excellent. This plus a fun soundtrack lifts this film into the exceptional category.