Find Me Reviews

• 2d ago

Wow, what a great surprise. loved it

Wow, what a great surprise. loved it

• 6d ago

If you can get through the first half-hour, maybe you'll watch the entire film. I couldn't.

• Aug 11, 2019

I loved the message of this film. That it was paired with the beautiful vistas of our National Parks was wonderful.

• Aug 11, 2019

Fantastic movie! I'm so happy I saw it, very moving.

Fantastic movie! I'm so happy I saw it, very moving.

• Aug 10, 2019

Fantastic scenery! I am planning a road trip to visit all locations (again)!

Fantastic scenery! I am planning a road trip to visit all locations (again)!

• Aug 09, 2019

This "movie" is basically a southwest tourism video with an ambiguous story in the background. The director thought he can steal your favor with a tragic ending. Sorry guy it takes more than that to make a good movie. You need to add so many more elements to make this film work.

• Aug 05, 2019

I love this movie's idea to get more people into the National Parks and how easy it can be. I can't get the sound track out of my head and the cinematography in the Parks is amazing. I'm ready to go knock another park off my list.

• Jul 22, 2019

Enjoyable to watch. Some humor. Scenic landscapes and a great message.

Enjoyable to watch. Some humor. Scenic landscapes and a great message.

• Jun 29, 2019

Good soundtrack. Good cinematography. Really bad acting.

Good soundtrack. Good cinematography. Really bad acting.

• Jun 23, 2019

The trailer had promise but the story and dialogue felt like it was a high school drama film production.