Flushed Away - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flushed Away Reviews

February 27, 2017
Very funny the story is clever and good animation Flushed Away is a very enjoyable film for all the ages not a 10 but it's very good
February 20, 2017
As a child, I loved this film. The plot was original, the cinematography was near perfect, animation quality was fantastic, the atmosphere presented itself neatly, and everything else was amazing.
February 18, 2017
I saw this on tv and watched it and I was not a fan of the movie
½ February 17, 2017
Roddy (Hugh Jackman) is a pampered pet rat who winds up getting flushed to the sewer by a usurper (Shane Richie). His path back to his literal gilded cage lies in a capable boat captain (Kate Winslet), but that avenue is complicated by the machinations of a gangster toad (Ian McKellen). Flushed Away has a modicum of the dry wit found in Aardman productions like Wallace & Gromit or Shaun the Sheep, but it also has far too much of the lazy jokes, inane pop culture references, trite use of well-worn pop songs, and seemingly half-finished computer animation found in a good number of Dreamworks productions. I laughed a couple of times while watching Flushed Away, but I found the package as a whole to be trite, tiresome, and disposable.
½ January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 30, 2016
Fantastic claymation, brilliant voice cast, quality gags. Another brilliant effort from Aardman.
October 18, 2016
Aardman and Dreamworks go together so well.
August 19, 2016
It doesn't quite live up to Chicken Run and Wallace & Gromit, but Flushed Away still manages to serve as a great debut for Aardman into the world of CGI, thanks to visual appeal, great voice acting and humour that will appeal to both kids and adults.
August 18, 2016
Me encanta *-* <3
½ July 28, 2016
Flushed Away was clever, funny, witty, and it had great Aardman Animations.
July 6, 2016
Greatest movie of all time. British humour at its finest.
July 4, 2016
The slugs creep me out. I like the beginning but it got boring in between, the movie felt longer than it actually is.
June 27, 2016
Flushed Away is a pretty good movie overall. A movie about a house pampered rat that gets flushed away into the sewers is brilliant. The plot of this movie is also brilliant. I would suggest this movie.
June 10, 2016
The animation is very subpar,but the story is very decent,although the writing can be very weak. This is not ardmends best work but it still show's some c+ effort.
½ May 18, 2016
Entertaining but can be a little slow at times.
½ May 9, 2016
A complete formulaic disappointing mess from Aardman Studios,
March 30, 2016
Flushed Away, a movie of delight and humorous jokes, a successful movie in DreamWorks's library. It gives likable characters, good animation, and a fun plot.
½ March 29, 2016
With impressive animation and a terrific voice cast, Flushed Away is both funny and suitably entertaining for both kids and adults - though the latter may actually get more out of it.
½ February 26, 2016
More clever and intelligent than a lot of animated movies. It's not an instant classic or anything but it is unique and fun ride.