Foodfight! Reviews

• 14h ago

this movie is horrible they go great actors to voice crappy characters with awful animation and an awful plot this film gets a 0/10

• 3d ago

It is a bad quality animation with a style of video game systems. It looks like hell.

• Jan 04, 2021

Dear god this film was awful, for some reason the main character is dressed like Indiana Jones (but who can blame him) and the entire movie looks like the backdrop of the original Final Fantasy VII

• Dec 02, 2020

The film kind of falls in the "so bad its good" category, but then again, it is crappily animated. However, the premise isn't bad, and it held me over.

• Nov 29, 2020

With a ridiculous plot and way too many sexual innuendos, Foodfight! is an unnecessary piece of garbage. It's so bad that you would get PTSD after watching this thing.

• Oct 29, 2020

one of the worst animated films I have ever seen, the script is lazy and boring, the visual part is very poorly made and ugly, characters without rhythm and that do not add anything to this film, it sucks.

• Oct 28, 2020

One of the worst movies ever made, and one of the most painful things I've ever had to sit through. The animation is horrendously awful, and looks unfinished and rushed. The jokes fall flat 99% of the time and are incredibly forced. The story is absurd and nonsensical and is riddled with Nazi innuendos, crude adult humor, racist stereotypes, and seizuresque camera work. This may not be the worst film I've ever seen, but it is definitely in the top five worst movies I've ever sat through. There is nothing - absolutely nothing - to be proud of in this film.

• Oct 25, 2020

The worst movie of all time. Would give 0 stars. Messed up plot, unlikable characters, unfunny jokes, disgusting sex references and animation that makes a video brinquédo look like Pixar, stay the hell away from this movie!

• Oct 16, 2020

Dis movee so bad it mak me dummr by waching it.

Dis movee so bad it mak me dummr by waching it.

• Oct 14, 2020

Why does this exist it looks really bad worst then the emoji movie.

Why does this exist it looks really bad worst then the emoji movie.