Fool's Gold Reviews

• Jul 22, 2019

All I wanted to see was a funny Kevin Hart film tbh. But it has issues that come from previous comedies in the past that did it better.

• May 12, 2019

My all time favorite movie

My all time favorite movie

• Mar 13, 2019

I loved the cinematography and beautiful locations. Matthew McCaunghey and Kate Hudson have chemistry but the rest of the cast doesn't really pull their weight all too well, and they had a young Kevin Hart and Donald Glover they could have leaned on but instead relied on goofy cartoonish characters. For a RomCom I can't complain

• Oct 21, 2018

What a horrific film this was. Matthew McConaughey should just stop starring in rom coms. The movie was dumb. It should have WAY lower than a 47% RT audience score. The cast barely have chemistry. The story is lame and predictable. Most of the gags are cheesy. Donald Sutherland was too damn good for this god-awful movie.

• Aug 10, 2018

Call me what you want, i love this movie. Every time i watch this i feel good.

Call me what you want, i love this movie. Every time i watch this i feel good.

• Jul 02, 2018

Sweet little feel good movie with a bit of intellect. Probably not a millennial's choice. Scenery is pretty good, and obviously a lot of knowledge of the sea backing the story up.

• May 27, 2018

Good fun, great scenery with some reservations about the roles of Gemma and kevin hart's "gang"

• Feb 13, 2018

I have no idea why I decided to watch it. I kinda liked it. I liked it because of, imagine that, I actually cared about the McGuffin. I found myself intrigued by it's backstory. Now that I think about it's probably because everything else in this movie was so bland. The romance made no sense. I'm still trying to figure out some stuff when it comes to the bad guy. You can tell what will happen from start to finish.

• Dec 08, 2017

What's not to love? The scene on the boat with Annie as a extra deserves an Oscar! Amazing. Bravo. Not sure about Matthew McConaughey though. He looks like he has always just finished doing press ups before he comes on camera. Put your shirt on mate.

• Jun 11, 2017

I don't know, maybe I have a soft spot for charming treasure hunters which is exactly what Kate Hudson and Matty Mick are here. Script is blah but the scenery is beautiful and the chemistry, undeniable. But yeah, movie is a half star but the leads get one star each. Ok so I guess the critics denied the chemistry but hey, they can't always be right.