For Love of the Game Reviews

• Nov 18, 2020

We enjoyed that movie each time viewed it. We own it.

We enjoyed that movie each time viewed it. We own it.

• Oct 27, 2020

If you love baseball or you love romance, you'll love this.

If you love baseball or you love romance, you'll love this.

• Oct 11, 2020

Decent baseball story. Great visualisation.

Decent baseball story. Great visualisation.

• Jul 13, 2020

Familiar territory but with a few twists. The baseball scenes are extremely well done, while the romantic plot sometimes meanders but gets you there.

• Jun 30, 2020

Compelling drama for the baseball purist!

Compelling drama for the baseball purist!

• Apr 10, 2020

Kevin Costner is brilliant as Billy Chapel!

Kevin Costner is brilliant as Billy Chapel!

• Mar 14, 2019

A very nice love story built around the game of baseball. This is a great couples movie, as it has entertainment for both sexes. Comedy, drama, sports, and romance.

• Aug 04, 2018

This is a great American Classic movie... not only because it is family friendly, but also because it is about baseball. I would recommend this movie to game lovers. It also has a bit of romance in the movie which would make it a good date night movie.

• Dec 12, 2016

My favorite baseball movie of all time

My favorite baseball movie of all time

• Sep 16, 2016

One of the best films ever made. Kevin Costner, Kelly Preston & John C. Reilly turned a cheezy baseball film about an old player fighting to keep his job and stay in the game, into a deep and complex tour of the human experience of discovering love and the challenges one must overcome to fight to keep it. Absolutely changed how romantic, comedic dramas have been made since. Truly a revolutionary film!