Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Reviews

February 3, 2018
Great comedy. Kristen bell smoking in this film and funny as heck.
January 29, 2018
One of the best comedies of the 21st century. Mila Kunis is beyond lovely and Jason Segel is at his greatest.
½ December 19, 2017
A nontraditional rom-com that's raunchy enough to gross-out but still generate laughter through the given moments for each cast within the duration of attempting to demonstrate the reality of break-ups and move-on with a change in resolution and inappropriate, exaggerated viewpoint humor. (B)

(Full review TBD)
½ December 16, 2017
I Could Totally Relate To Much Of The Subject Matter, As I'm Sure Anyone Whom Has Suffered A Heartbreak Might Agree..But As Far As Looking At The Lighter / Brighter Funnier Side Of Things In These Matters..This Held Little, With Some Dark Comedy Going Off Track & Could Have Done So So Much More..Overall. Pretty Lame.
½ December 11, 2017
lots of funny parts. also lots of unfunny parts. jason segel is not funny enough to be the lead in a comedy. and this was heavy in the romance and drama department. (about 3 viewings)
November 19, 2017
I saw it and I love it. It made me laugh so hard. I got the DVD because it was worth it!
October 29, 2017
Unimpressive at best, irritating at worst. I never cracked more than a fleeting smirk whilst sitting through this. Never have i seen a movie try so hard AND not try at all to be funny.
October 10, 2017
A vastly underrated comedy. The best work of most of the talented cast. Even the people given less to work with (Rudd, Hill) deliver the goods. It's one of the rare movies that I watched twice in one day, simply because of how laugh out loud funny it was.
October 10, 2017
September 26, 2017
With fantastic performances, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is a beautiful, hilarious comedy about break-ups and how to overcome heart break in one of the most quotable films of the decade.
½ September 5, 2017
Funny, sweet, and well acted. Jason Segel is a smart and funny writer and Russell Brand is really funny.
½ August 21, 2017
7.5/10 It's actually funny at many points. Quite good.
½ July 25, 2017
Cute, but not brillient rom-com.
July 21, 2017
a satisfying romantic comedy
June 20, 2017
I thought it went on for longer than it needed. Also, it was fairly obvious that a couple of guys wrote and directed this. But for what it was worth, it was a reasonably entertaining film.
June 12, 2017
Well done comedy about a man's depressing vacation and his luck in finding another woman.
June 10, 2017
Tedious beyond belief.
May 20, 2017
This is a very funny film. The dialogue, acting and some very clever writing more than make up for its shortcomings, which include the characteristic Apatow crudeness and frat-boy sensibility, and some overly drawn-out scenes.
April 22, 2017
A forgotten comedy that is actually really funny and has a hint of emotion also.