Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Reviews

November 19, 2017
I saw it and I love it. It made me laugh so hard. I got the DVD because it was worth it!
October 29, 2017
Unimpressive at best, irritating at worst. I never cracked more than a fleeting smirk whilst sitting through this. Never have i seen a movie try so hard AND not try at all to be funny.
October 10, 2017
A vastly underrated comedy. The best work of most of the talented cast. Even the people given less to work with (Rudd, Hill) deliver the goods. It's one of the rare movies that I watched twice in one day, simply because of how laugh out loud funny it was.
October 10, 2017
September 26, 2017
With fantastic performances, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is a beautiful, hilarious comedy about break-ups and how to overcome heart break in one of the most quotable films of the decade.
½ September 5, 2017
Funny, sweet, and well acted. Jason Segel is a smart and funny writer and Russell Brand is really funny.
½ August 21, 2017
7.5/10 It's actually funny at many points. Quite good.
½ July 25, 2017
Cute, but not brillient rom-com.
July 21, 2017
a satisfying romantic comedy
June 20, 2017
I thought it went on for longer than it needed. Also, it was fairly obvious that a couple of guys wrote and directed this. But for what it was worth, it was a reasonably entertaining film.
June 12, 2017
Well done comedy about a man's depressing vacation and his luck in finding another woman.
June 10, 2017
Tedious beyond belief.
May 20, 2017
This is a very funny film. The dialogue, acting and some very clever writing more than make up for its shortcomings, which include the characteristic Apatow crudeness and frat-boy sensibility, and some overly drawn-out scenes.
April 22, 2017
A forgotten comedy that is actually really funny and has a hint of emotion also.
April 20, 2017
Funny, contemporary and not too phony.
April 3, 2017
Very funny. One of my favorite 00's comedies. Jason Segel whines about losing his girlfriend for most of the movie which can be a turn off so be prepared. But it was a refreshing switch from the girl always being the feminine side and the male always being the masculine.
½ March 16, 2017
One of the best rom-coms of recent memory that is equally sweet as it is gut-bustingly funny.
March 15, 2017
Horrible! One of those movies where after you watch it, you are pissed because of the time you wasted
February 25, 2017
Hilarious, memorable, touching. Amazing characters. Absolutely nails the emotions of breakup, rebound, and forgetting. Amazing chemistry between cast - and to too it off the musical pieces are excellent- catchy, hilarious, and develoos the characters.