Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Reviews

½ November 30, 2016
The perfect example of a clever comedy that made me laugh more in a silent way (on the inside, if that is possible) than out loud, while pulling me gradually into its story by how touching it actually is, with a deeply honest narrative and a homogeneously great cast.
½ November 27, 2016
- A fun and easy watch with beautiful scenery as it's set in Hawaii. Jason Segel had his first lead role with this and nails it, the supporting cast including Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Paul Rudd, Bill Hader, Jonah Hill and of course Russell Brand. Worth a watch.

- An excellent little comedy, Mila Kunis pleasantly surprised me in this.
½ November 25, 2016
Even though this is not the most original movie on the romantic comedy field, is by far one of my favourites. It's funny and light, and it doesn't need to get to a depressive point to make you feel happy at the end.
October 18, 2016
I can't get enough of this film, Nicholas Stoller directed a masterpiece, job well done! A perfect blend of comedy and romance. I think the reason a lot of people enjoyed this, is because it's relatable, everyone has went though heartbreak, with the twist of this film not having a stereotypical ending. Also, Jonah Hill's several cameo's was on point. Jason Segal stole the show with this film, his personality / character was brilliant, and it worked so well.
½ October 7, 2016
Ainda prefiro Take Him To The Greek, mas Ú engrašado.
½ September 23, 2016
One of my absolute favorite romantic comedies. This better than any other film has displayed what it's like (for me at least) to get over someone.
September 21, 2016
Jason Segel signature is clearly visible in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, as it is genuinely funny and romantic.
Good performances from the whole cast help it be the perfect Sunday afternoon movie.
September 11, 2016
I keep coming back to this movie as one of my favorites. I believe going through at least one heart-wrenching breakup is an awful right of passage in the human experience that we are all forced to travel at some point in our lives. This movie not only shines a humorous light on how the characters grapple with the crippling emotional affects of romantic love, but writers were surprisingly accurate in portraying the 360 degree view of cause and effect in secondary characters lives. Plus...the quotes are priceless!
½ September 5, 2016
Completely cringeworthy if it weren't for performances from Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell
August 25, 2016
One of the funniest comedy movies I have seen
August 3, 2016
yea it's pretty funny like everyone says but this is not just comedy movies. It's romantic comedy and i just don't get the romance thing in this movie.
August 2, 2016
Pathetic, but likably funny.
June 30, 2016
I had to watch this over 3 days since Netflix kept fucking me around. But I still loved it and it reminded me of my love of Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell
½ June 30, 2016
4 1/2 stars!

Great movie! From heartbreak to love it really is good! I love Jason Segal and Mila Kunis, so having them both in the same movie was great! It definitely is a feel good movie! :)
Hilarious. One of my favourite films of all time, gotta LOVE Jason Segel x
½ June 30, 2016
Ahhhh Mila! And it was funny.
June 30, 2016
Romantic dramedy has its moments
June 30, 2016
A good movie about love and other things too
June 30, 2016
watched a million times loved
Absolutely freakin hilarious!!!