Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Reviews

June 30, 2016
I had to watch this over 3 days since Netflix kept fucking me around. But I still loved it and it reminded me of my love of Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell
4 1/2 stars!

Great movie! From heartbreak to love it really is good! I love Jason Segal and Mila Kunis, so having them both in the same movie was great! It definitely is a feel good movie! :)
Hilarious. One of my favourite films of all time, gotta LOVE Jason Segel x
½ June 30, 2016
Ahhhh Mila! And it was funny.
June 30, 2016
Romantic dramedy has its moments
June 30, 2016
A good movie about love and other things too
June 30, 2016
watched a million times loved
Absolutely freakin hilarious!!!
June 30, 2016
Great improv comedy. Blu ray has some great extra features too
½ June 30, 2016
One of my absolute favorites. I can and have watched this movie over and over again. Hilarious!
June 30, 2016
Loved this movie... really discovered just how funny Segel really is!
June 30, 2016
"Inside of you..." WTH!!? So weird!
June 30, 2016
I've seen it and it's just hilarious!!! I love how the Jason Segel and Russell Brand characters just seem to bond through the movie. I did notice that a few of the other guys that Jason did Knocked Up with, are in the movie, and they make the movie that much more funnier to watch. I love Mila Kunis in it, and she does more comedy in this movie that she did in 70s show as Jackie.
½ June 30, 2016
Betydligt roligare än vad jag trodde att den skulle vara. Och Russel Brand, som jag trodde skulle vara helt värdelös, var faktiskt förvånansvärt bra.
½ June 30, 2016
Cute film with way too much of Jason Segal's front. Ick!
June 30, 2016
A lot funnier than I thought it'd be.
June 27, 2016
Join Apatow's gang is at it once again with "How I Met Your Mother's" Jason Segal on board.  Interesting fact, Segal wrote this film drawing from some life experiences.  FSM is a no brainer.  There is excessive penis and crude humor.  Both of which is quite funny.  There are lines a plenty including:
"You don't need to put your P in a V right now."
"No, I need to B my L on someone's Ts."
"I was gonna, but then, um, I just carried on living my life."
"Oh ok, I'll just go fuck myself then."
"I can see your vagina from here!"
"Does the carpet match the pubes?"
The puppet Dracula subplot is hilarious.  Winning cast member is a tie between Paul Rudd's clueless surf instructor, Chuck and Russell Brand's crooning air humping musician Aldous Snow.
June 13, 2016
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of Jason Segel's best movies. The plot of the movie is amazing and movie has tons of laughs. I would suggest this movie.
June 11, 2016
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is the directorial debut of Nicholas Stroller and the writing debut of Jason Segel, and it stars Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Kristen Bell, and Mila Kunis in a comedy romantic about a music composer who got dumped by his girlfriend, and he felt very miserable about it for a long time. He doesn't know what to do with his life, until he had an idea of going on a vacation to Hawaii, where he saw that his ex was there with another man. I remember when coming across this, it was really good. So now years later, I found it on DirecTV, and wanted to watch the movie again, which is one of the funniest films that I've seen in years. The cast are terrific in this and are really funny, even Russell Brand and Bill Hader with their small roles made such memorable moments in this too. I like how relatable the main character is to people that not all people can be tough to deal with a break-up, even when letting go after a long relationship. The chemistry between Jason Segel and Mila Kunis is really good thanks to a well written script by Jason Segel that gives out dialogue that seems more natural than your typical romance film, while also telling a lot of jokes which really got me laughing a lot. There are two things in this that really make it stand out more, are the editing which at times, it was a bit different than what I see in comedies, and it led to funny jokes. The second and last one is that there were routes that I thought were going to the typical way for romantic comedy, and sometimes it actually went to a different way which like, and also it went to the route that I thought was going, the way it was handled however, was better than I thought was going and was smart. The songs were really good, which I really like that the theme song for The Muppet Show was in here, knowing that Jason Segel and director Nicholas Stroller ended up writing The Muppets 3 years after this movie came out in theaters. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a fantastic film that hits all the right notes for me, and I would totally have a great time watching this with the Jump Street movie series that'll make me laugh out loud.
May 29, 2016
I currently know 8 people who have gone through a break up in 2016, myself included, so it seemed only fitting to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall but the only thing I forgot was how funny this film was. I was laughing out loud from beginning to end. Jason Segel is amazing and Russell Brand is actually funny here. Crazy right? One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while and I highly recommend it to everyone especially if you are dealing with a break up of your own. It will put you in a better mood. I promise :)