Frankenthumb Reviews

• Aug 10, 2014

Like Young Frankenstein, only focused on thumbs to a fetish extent.

Like Young Frankenstein, only focused on thumbs to a fetish extent.

• Jan 17, 2013

Frankenthumb is my least favorite of the Thumb parodies, but it's still a decent and generally funny film that does a good job of making fun of the classic monster film. While the story and humor could use more tweaking, this film generally works well since it mostly retains the random sense of humor of the other parody films. If you liked the other Thumb films, you should like this one.

• Dec 19, 2012

''I'll do it give me a hammer i'll kill him!'' The line I think of when I remember this movie

• Michael E Super Reviewer
    May 26, 2011

very funny, with great moments of comedy, and some great effects as usual

very funny, with great moments of comedy, and some great effects as usual

• Mar 14, 2011

Another fairly entertaining little 'Thumb' movie. The sets and effects are the best in the series, but it's ultimately not as funny as some of the other titles. Good watch to kill thirty minutes.

worst of the thumbs ...had only one funny part

worst of the thumbs ...had only one funny part

good but the other thumb movies were better

good but the other thumb movies were better

• Aug 25, 2010

By far, the crappiest of the Thumb film series. Not even in the same league as the others. If I weren't such a completist, I would totally sell this movie.

• Dec 21, 2009

Not saying that any of the other films in the thumb series was smart, but this one was just dumb. And not a funny dumb like all the other films, but just boring for the most part with a disappointing ending. If you like the others in the series then you might still get some laughs from this one, but otherwise it's not worth seeing. "Okaya Jennya, you-ah be a careful nowa. Okay?" "Daddy, are you Italian?" "...Yes-a!"

• Sep 27, 2009

hi-larious! this is a flick you won't soon forget. in fact you will be wanting to see more of Oedekerks catalog of thumb theatre.