Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home Reviews

½ February 12, 2016
This was a ok movie but this time Willy is with his family and Jesse has to save Willy and his family from the Ocean that is polluted. It was a ok movie I think. Give it a try
January 27, 2016
Definitely not as good as the first, but they kept all the same actors so it helped make the story flow better and fit with the first one.
January 24, 2016
I want to watch this
½ January 9, 2016
Cute movie. My 7 yo really enjoyed it and I loved seeing the beautiful scenery of the PNW along with all the places we visit every year on San Juan Island.
½ April 24, 2015
As forced as the original but with twice the whales.
½ April 4, 2015
Slightly more action than the first. I still preferred the original.
December 20, 2014
A welcoming return of the duo with such strong friendship - along with the majestic theme to point it out - in this better sequel that brings more heartening and a little emotional moments with warmth and growth. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
July 21, 2014
While nowhere near the standard set by the original, this sequel is able to keep the spirit that made the original such an engaging film.
August 31, 2013
I think it will be good
½ August 14, 2013
For anyone who enjoyed the first one, this one is almost as good. It doesn't really break any new ground but its very entertaining.
June 17, 2013
willy is less free and less real these days.
May 19, 2013
Great movie - best one in the series, along with the first movie! So emotional too. :)
April 12, 2013
This one is my fav Free Willy movie and there are three others but this one is my fav of the four.
March 25, 2013
Watched it today & it's as good as I remember. Not as good as the 1st but pretty close. While it's not very original or different then the 1st it's still entertaining.
January 20, 2013
boring and to cliche for its own good. Free Willy 2 is void of any entertainment value
January 18, 2013
As with the first one... call me a geek, but I love this movie!
January 17, 2013
This film is ok but having watched the first one is enough
½ December 19, 2012
it was ok but not as good as the first free Willy but it's still a good movie but I don't want it on DVD, it was a good film, a great film, it starred Jason James Richter and August Schellenberg
November 18, 2012
Love this movie and I love killer whales