Friday the 13th, Part V - A New Beginning Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

*Spoiler Alert* Cool Idea To Have A Copycat Killer But The Movie Is Kinda The Same As The Rest!

• Aug 06, 2019

One of the worst instalments of this franchise. A let down in every single away.

• Jul 24, 2019

Worst of the Jason sequels strays too far from the formula to deliver on what fans expect.

• Jul 17, 2019

Thought it was pretty fun. Tons of awesome killing and a nice start to the new chapter of Jason. I give it 57%

• Jul 17, 2019

Not needed, not scary, not Jason, not good

Not needed, not scary, not Jason, not good

• Jun 26, 2019

I really like these movies, I really do. But this, was a letdown. If you were to ask me which sequel to avoid, it would be this one. In the line up I can watch them all and have the majority of a good time. But this? You can't even say raspberry and have it mean something with this. Watch part four, skip part five, and go onto six. I beg of you. Please avoid it.

• Jun 18, 2019

The movie was ok. When we saw the killers face you wouldn't recognize him for 20 seconds. The motive was confusing because they didn't saw anything about his son. Wouldn't recommend

• May 31, 2019

Despite the fact that Jason Voorhees wasn't in this movie, all of the shit-crazy deaths were awesome.

• May 27, 2019

This movie should have been avoided due to the fact that the Halloween franchise had a film that changed the killer three years prior to the fifth Friday film release date. This film is a must-skip. Move on to Part 6 after Part 4.

• May 24, 2019

Some good, some bad. The story and dialogue feel so cheap. Some good kills. I actually liked the whole imposter angel. Thought it would of been cooler if they never showed tommy in the same scene as Jason so it would lead u to believe it might of been tommy.