Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder Reviews

• Jun 11, 2020

Good Plot, good comedy, but the film has a pro-feminism message and I won't accept that!

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 15, 2019

Takes a while to pick up, but once it does, Into the Wild Green Yonder proves to be better than either of the last two Futurama films.

• Jul 14, 2017

Fantastic animated movie of a great animated tv show by the creator of the Simpson's, Matt Groening. It's sad that Fox cancelled futurama, even though I didn't see it live on tv, I recently binged watched the entire series on Netflix before it goes away in July. I finished the series in 5 days, a week before July, I felt pretty accomplished finishing this great show and now I'm onto watching the movies in between the cancellation of this show. Sorry for that little intro, now onto the actual review, I really liked the animation and felt just like a long episode of the show. The story was good and that's it. I like seeing all my favorite characters in a movie, I doubt that they'll make an actual movie in theaters but this is good enough for now.

• Apr 28, 2016

This is not my favorite Futurama feature, but it's still good. Except for the bit about Bender and the Donbots wife. That bored me. Still...a must watch for any Futurama fan. If you have Netflix and want to check it out, this is episode 4 of season 6.

• Feb 14, 2016

a worthy ending to the film series. the plot resonates with modern problematic situations, and offers a fair share of moral. the ending felt rushed, but also exciting. what's next?

• Dec 27, 2015

Great! I love every episode of futurama and this kind of "movie" I guess, is amazing. Love it. You should watch it.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    May 15, 2015

The best of the 4 Futurama films, Fry gets telepathic power, Leela joins the eco feminists/terrorists, Bender began an affair with the mistress of a mafia bot. Thank you for making fun of feminism!

• Bradley W Super Reviewer
    Jan 22, 2015

Into the Wild Green Yonder is a great Futurama film, one with a very good storyline and developing the characters in a great way. Its hilarious, and ends the string of Futurama films on a high note.

• Jan 18, 2015

Genial como siempre.

Genial como siempre.

• Oct 27, 2014

Silly & strange, this last straight to DVD movie of Futurama was quite entertaining, albeit weird at the end, and led nicely into whether or not the show ever come back.