G.B.F. Reviews

• Aug 21, 2020

Bag of garbage, must I say more?

Bag of garbage, must I say more?

• Apr 15, 2020

It is such a good movie and I recommend it for any teen, tween or adult because it shows the true way of life of a teenager especially when you come out and some girls treat you like tools! It's amazing

• Nov 06, 2019

fuck this shitty ass stupid fucking movie

fuck this shitty ass stupid fucking movie

• Nov 04, 2018

Good for kids. I got irritated with it, finding the acting bumpy and sloppy. Kids will look through that and listen for the messages. And it's a good message. Guess I've grown up now.

• Sep 09, 2018

Never escapes its Indie-ness, but still is refreshing. Doesn't take itself too seriously, thankfully.

• Nov 18, 2017

Cute and well made. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would

Cute and well made. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would

• May 19, 2017

this movie sucked so much i waned to go back in he closet

this movie sucked so much i waned to go back in he closet

• Mar 04, 2017

Entertained for a while, however, there are too many clichés on the one hand, while others just became extinct. It is a cheap satire about the stereotypes that exist among teenage students in America. The film is insignificant in its whole structure and the plot is too poor and uses these so trampled resources of banal sentimentality that the groups of audience in which the film focuses so much adore. The film is difficult to evaluate because although it is stupid, it can be quite funny and even tender, but please do not say that it is stylish or innovative. 40/100

• Jun 13, 2016

Woke up, saw Evanna Lynch and Joanna Levesque, had to rewind and see the whole thing. It had some good moments, but the editing was noticeably bad and it felt more like a 90s teen movie than anything (don't know if that's even a bad thing considering Can't Hardly Wait, She's All That, and Not Another Teen Movie are still some of my favorites). Also, the parents of the main character? Horrible, horrible, horrible. You are not Eugene Levy and your lines are terrible.

• May 22, 2016

A movie about gays that are teenagers, it's a recipe for success. Loved it.

A movie about gays that are teenagers, it's a recipe for success. Loved it.