Get Real Reviews

• Apr 02, 2018

I hadn't heard of this until a couple of days ago. It's a cracking film but brought back some decidedly un-cracking memories. Well worth watching.

• Aug 10, 2016

Get Real is a excellent portrayal of homosexuality in high school. This is a dramedy that is both engaging, and memorable.

• Apr 02, 2016

A closeted gay teen falls into a romantic relationship with a popular jock who is afraid to even openly admit that they are friends. A pretty decent coming-of-age story from England.

• Sep 27, 2015

Can't believe I saw it for first time tonight Where have I been Was great to see how much has changed Good to meet cast and crew tonight

• Mar 28, 2015

One of the best coming of age gay films!

One of the best coming of age gay films!

• Sep 11, 2014

Great feel good Brit movie

Great feel good Brit movie

• Mar 15, 2014

love the story line very relatable.

love the story line very relatable.

• Mar 13, 2014

In my Top 10 of the genre; Absolutely loved this movie !

In my Top 10 of the genre; Absolutely loved this movie !

• Jan 01, 2014

Um filme agradável sobre confusões e descobertas. A duração poderia ser um pouco mais curta, mas as boas atuações do elenco e a construção multidimensional dos personagens prendem até o fim.

• Nov 10, 2013

A rather melodramatic and hackneyed coming out story. Had potential, but never really hits it. Shame.